New DHS Online Shop for Europeans

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
DHS have announced (on their Facebook presence) that they will soon be opening a new online shop.

"Exciting news!
1f646_200d_2642.png
Our new shop will be online soon available to European customers!"

I wonder what they will make available. Anyone know any more?

The DHS Facebook post here: https://www.facebook.com/DHSSports/...6258051453371/407025966376578/?type=3&theater

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Interesting!

Do DHS sell the blue sponge H3 directly in China?

I was always led to believe it wasn't available (unless you go through 3rd party sites).

Edit: It also says Ma Long uses H3 Neo on the backhand - Is that true?
With out changing topics yes it is true. Details can be found on specific thread about CNT equipment.

Reactions: Suga D
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
If the demand is high and consistent, it'd make sense for them to setup warehouses in various parts of the world. For now, I doubt it.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Maybe we should ask Lightzy if it's safe to purchase from DHS directly or if they sell fakes :D

It's probably not fakes. But if the pricing is over what is offered at aliexpress (where shipping is also free), then it wouldn't make any sense to buy from them.

That said, I'm glad I could help you and I'm likewise complimented by how you so strongly feel the need for my guidance and reassurance. It is an honor to be such an important mentor and perhaps even father figure to you!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Indeed! Especially since you're definitely younger than I am. Maybe you could be a "toddler figure"?

It's probably not fakes. But if the pricing is over what is offered at aliexpress (where shipping is also free), then it wouldn't make any sense to buy from them.

That said, I'm glad I could help you and I'm likewise complimented by how you so strongly feel the need for my guidance and reassurance. It is an honor to be such an important mentor and perhaps even father figure to you!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

Buying H3N from Ali and looking for genuinity? Tough mission!
That must be like lookin for virginity in a whorehouse
[In a deep voice] Dude, you´re not showing your best side here...
[Emoji23]

Last edited:
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Buying H3N from Ali and looking for genuinity? Tough mission!
That must be like lookin for virginity in a whorehouse
[In a deep voice] Dude, you´re not showing your best side here...
[Emoji23]

Who put this bullshit into your head? That's what people with an interest in selling with marked up prices try to get you to think. The rubbers sold there are almost entirely good. Excepting of course the 'blue sponge' ones which are likely to be fakes given the price markup for the 'stupid foreigners'.

And if you think you got a bad rubber, they have buyer protection policies enabling you a full refund also.
Come on, you can do better :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
So is Schoeler-Micke in Germany

Perhaps they are... I do not know.
I believe tt11 is the main distributor for DHS I Europe. Going to Dhs-tt.com which is the European site the address is the same as TT11. I might be wrong but I think schoeler-micke get their product from TT11. I know that btex.dk does.

Last edited:
Reactions: RidTheKid
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Hmm I heard that they are the distributor for Germany... Maybe you are right or maybe we are both right and Germany has its own distributor. The Germany market must be pretty big in Europe, lots of players here.

Reactions: Giangt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Who put this bullshit into your head? That's what people with an interest in selling with marked up prices try to get you to think. The rubbers sold there are almost entirely good. Excepting of course the 'blue sponge' ones which are likely to be fakes given the price markup for the 'stupid foreigners'.

And if you think you got a bad rubber, they have buyer protection policies enabling you a full refund also.
Come on, you can do better :)

Almost - entirely? Sounds like politicians talk to me.
Am i the only one thinking this sounds a little contradictive?
Anyhow, Fanboy talk.
Well I'm ONLY interested in Bluesponge. Now what?
C'mon. Grow up, dude

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Hmm I heard that they are the distributor for Germany... Maybe you are right or maybe we are both right and Germany has its own distributor. The Germany market must be pretty big in Europe, lots of players here.
Germany is the transport hub for Europe. That much is certain, backed by the Japan customs.

Germany, France and Russia are the 3 biggest markets in Europe, backed by ESN.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Almost - entirely? Sounds like politicians talk to me.
Am i the only one thinking this sounds a little contradictive?
Anyhow, Fanboy talk.
Well I'm ONLY interested in Bluesponge. Now what?
C'mon. Grow up, dude

Entirely except for the blue sponge. It's not politician speak, I specified.
ali isn't like ebay where every shmoe can start selling whatever they want, and in any case you got full refunds if you're not satisfied with the product, so you may as well say "all". And on the occasion that something that never happened to me happens, and you get something fake/defective, you still don't lose the money.
There's a place where you can get chinese rubbers cheapest, with free shipping and full refunds, and you call me a 'fanboy' of that place as if it's a bad thing? Grow up, dude.

If you're interested only in blue sponge and they sell ACTUAL CNT or provincial rubbers on the new DHS store it would very surprising since IT DOESN'T EVEN APPEAR ON THEIR CATALOGUE, so.....

Last edited: