New DHS Online Shop for Europeans

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Looked more closely and the shipping is included in the price.
So H3Neo costs 29 USD, it would be around 23,5 in eur at current FX rate. I can buy H3Neo for 19eur +~3 eur for shipping=22 eur, so for this particular case for H3Neo, price is OK. Also there is an added benefit that it would be an original stuff if you don't trust your local seller..
Ok thanks. That makes more sense.

Passionate about TT

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
AHAHAH THOSE PRICES THO

Really, I guess I'm lucky I got my 2 dhs301s before the price went up %110 !!!!
Which is to say that I wonder if they're going to raise their prices globally, china included. DHS301 cost $50 when I got it, now it costs 70 on aliexpress

This user has no status.
AHAHAH THOSE PRICES THO

Really, I guess I'm lucky I got my 2 dhs301s before the price went up %110 !!!!
Which is to say that I wonder if they're going to raise their prices globally, china included. DHS301 cost $50 when I got it, now it costs 70 on aliexpress

You still can get it for 49.2 USD shipment to US already included, on princett.com

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Looked more closely and the shipping is included in the price.
So H3Neo costs 29 USD, it would be around 23,5 in eur at current FX rate. I can buy H3Neo for 19eur +~3 eur for shipping=22 eur, so for this particular case for H3Neo, price is OK. Also there is an added benefit that it would be an original stuff if you don't trust your local seller..

also same with H3. At DHS store its 19usd which is equal to 15,4 eur. I could buy H3 for 10eur +~3 for shipping, so also some 2,5eur more expensive than buying locally. 2.5 Eur not that much, but in percentages its +20% more expensive at DHS store...

This user has no status.
Well, I think it's likely that DHS will offer blue sponge Hurricane rubbers on their official online store. DHS already sells them online in China. If you visit TMall, which is the Chinese version of Aliexpress, DHS has a factory direct online store. You can easily buy blue sponge rubbers there. The price is a bit higher than other vendors, but you get a peace of mind knowing the stuff is coming directly from DHS. Also, TT11 sells blue sponge rubbers too. I can't think of any reason why DHS Europe online store won't have blue sponge rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Relatively high prices and they ship from China meaning that most Europeans will have to pay customs/VAT charges.

Yes, that adds to the price significantly. But usually there is a threshold and if you are not over it you don't need to pay (if I remember correctly for me its around 50 eur...) So if you are buying a couple of cheaper items, you can make seperate orders for each of them and as shipping is included, it won't cost extra and you can avoid paying import taxes...