Can you suggest me a rubber for backhand?

This user has no status.
Hi! I'm Alpay as you know. I want to backhand flick to serves and spin most of balls with good consistency, spin and speed. I am using Hurricane 3 Neo now. I control that but my rubbers are dead. I want to get an european rubber for backhand. I think tenergy can bee good. But I want your ideas. Not problem for money. I want to backhand flick like wang chuqin. I'm training backhand flick for serves nowadays. I want to improve it a lot. Because I am a lefty. I want to use my backhand as a looping weapon. My blade is Hurricane Long 5. I need to block with consistency sometimes. Don't forget that. Thanks <3

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If you are thinking Tenergy, any of the Tenergy rubbers (Not T25 or T25fx though) would be good.

In my opinion the top choices would be any of these three:

T05, T64 & T05fx.

T05 = most spin, highest throw
T64 = most speed, lowest throw
T05fx = most control

Last edited:
This user has no status.
If you are thinking Tenergy, any of the Tenergy rubbers (Not T25 or T25fx though) would be good.

In my opinion the top choices would be any of these three:

T05, T64 & T05fx.

T05 = most spin, highest throw
T64 = most speed, lowest throw
T05fx = most control

You watched my video. Which will be good for my play and my level? I used Tenergy 05FX at starting. I know it is good I tried it.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, the reason I gave what each is good for is for you to decide if what your BH needs most is spin, speed or control.

For me, I usually am interested most in spin. I can add the speed. So, for me, I would go with T05. But I have seen you play and any of them would be good.

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Have you looked into Rakza7 or RakzaX I found 7 really consistent for backhand control and when you improve more also great for controlled backhand counters, not as fast as the tenergy options, but coming from hurricane, tenergy might be too much difference in speed and harder to control

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Tibhar MX-S is a great BH rubber with superb grip. It grabs the ball very well, also it is not slow and has very good blocking capabilities.