Butterfly Tenergy 05 Very Hard

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
I have heard from a good source that the Hard version of Tenergy 05 is just the first step in a series from Butterfly. Later on they are going to release both a Very Hard and Ultra Hard version. Probably a good idea to wait for the even harder versions, they are going to have even better properties? More spin and speed is always appreciated.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
It not being April 1 (sorry), with me having a hard time pitting shore scales against each other, I derived the relation between shores A and C and plotted that relation.

The relation (if I derived correctly) is (or is approximately) is y = (x-27)/2+27 with x being the C shore value and y the A shore value.

Conversely, the pivot of that is y = 2(x-27)+27 with x being the A shore value and y the C shore value.

shore-C-A.jpg

Not sure where to put "very hard", "ultrahard", "rocky mcrockface" or "precious little diamond" there, but it's there. Somewhere.

Attachments

• shore-C-A.jpg
    shore-C-A.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 275
  • shore-C-A.jpg
    shore-C-A.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Reactions: pgpg
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
LOL .. somebody has a lot of free time ...
It not being April 1 (sorry), with me having a hard time pitting shore scales against each other, I derived the relation between shores A and C and plotted that relation.

The relation (if I derived correctly) is (or is approximately) is y = (x-27)/2+27 with x being the C shore value and y the A shore value.

Conversely, the pivot of that is y = 2(x-27)+27 with x being the A shore value and y the C shore value.

View attachment 17829

Not sure where to put "very hard", "ultrahard", "rocky mcrockface" or "precious little diamond" there, but it's there. Somewhere.