Problem with dandoy.eu

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
I am not satisfied with the purchases on dandoy.eu. On the page, I put in the basket two tires that turned out not to have them and will only arrive in 12 days. Namely, I received such an e-mail from them, but only after the purchase. After that, I asked for answers to some questions to which I have not received an answer for two days and I am still waiting. So be careful what you buy on dandoy.eu because they obviously do not reduce things and sell what they do not have and only then order and it all lasts up to three weeks until the shipment arrives. And of course everything is paid in advance and there is no product or answer for days.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I made two orders recently. On the first order, I had to wait for items to arrive. Worse, one of the blades I ordered (Carbonado 45) was not laquered as requested and arrived slightly damaged. The second order I was also told I'd have to wait for items, so I had them replace said items with other rubbers so I wouldn't have to wait. This time, 4 blades arrived damaged.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet