PDA

View Full Version : Video recap: Kenta vs Ma Lin (2013 WTTC)

cmetsbeltran15
05-18-2013, 05:27 AM
Just messed around with my video editor to parody the NBA playoffs commercial. A quick review of Kenta Matsudaira's big upset of Ma Lin at the 2013 Paris WTTC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tovmWwuphKw&feature=youtu.be

cmetsbeltran15
05-18-2013, 05:30 AM
Yeah the TV screens are f**ed as hell lmao but I gave up

Dan
05-18-2013, 10:52 AM
Wow I really like this video! Epic!

RIPPER
05-19-2013, 08:31 AM
haha awesome vid man, good idea!

harveyaquino
05-19-2013, 12:03 PM
nice edit....:)

Elegant_Player
05-19-2013, 09:54 PM
HAhaha superb!!

YosuaYosan
05-20-2013, 02:30 AM
Haha!
This is actually brilliant! Probably the first ever video about table tennis of its kind in the interweb!

As a prototype for similar videos, I won't criticize much, but for future videos, probably:
-Try to balance the aspect ratio for all scenes
-Edit all of the scene so all the TV is showing the match (if it's wobbly, probably motion tracking will help)
-With a little more effort, the quality of the match could be averted to make it looks like it is really in the TV!
(Edit: Oh, also, probably the slow motion in the video is not needed if the video's quality is not up to par, making the video less realistic)

Haha, I think I will contact PiingofPower for them to make these kind of videos..

A surprisingly delighting work, cmetsbeltran15 :)
(Edit: and kudos to maxamillion711 - Nazr Mohammed for the idea)

cmetsbeltran15
05-20-2013, 02:54 AM
Haha!
This is actually brilliant! Probably the first ever video about table tennis of its kind in the interweb!

As a prototype for similar videos, I won't criticize much, but for future videos, probably:
-Try to balance the aspect ratio for all scenes
-Edit all of the scene so all the TV is showing the match (if it's wobbly, probably motion tracking will help)
-With a little more effort, the quality of the match could be averted to make it looks like it is really in the TV!
(Edit: Oh, also, probably the slow motion in the video is not needed if the video's quality is not up to par, making the video less realistic)

Haha, I think I will contact PiingofPower for them to make these kind of videos..

A surprisingly delighting work, cmetsbeltran15 :)
(Edit: and kudos to maxamillion711 - Nazr Mohammed for the idea)

Thought the aspect ratio was fixed lol my bad. I didn't really put that much effort into this, spent around 1 hour start to finish, just messing around and experimenting. I probably could've fit it exactly into the TV but it was too time consuming and since I was just experimenting I didn't bother with it.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments though, glad it wasn't that bad :cool:

cmetsbeltran15
05-21-2013, 09:36 PM
thanks mikael dongta and steven

royan
05-22-2013, 09:35 AM
anyone has this full match kenta vs ma lin??

cmetsbeltran15
05-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Its on Youtube, but I think it only had like 4/5 games

yurybarquero
05-27-2013, 09:07 PM
anyone has this full match kenta vs ma lin??
If you donĀ“t find it, let me know to upload it to youtube. I have the full match but I dont remember where I downloaded it from. And once I was able to find it but I could not play it becuse of my location.

Eric1999
07-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Kenta's level is getting stron every year, he got in quarter-finals, that it's very good, unfurtinetly xu xin is a beast