iPong Poly Pro Seamless Table Tennis Balls.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2014
I actually had the chance myself to play with a sample they sent out to my club. And my overall reaction after playing with them are just overall bad. Almost all of the ones they sent were not completely round. In fact when you spun the ball on the table just with your hand, they would start to wobble. Its true that they have a higher bounce, but they would also drop much faster and there would be little to no kick with topspin. Like most other plastic seamless balls, the amount of spin also decelerated extremely quickly after a shot.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I didn't like them either (the IPong balls) but they were free so I can't complain too much and I appreciate very much all that the Joola guys have done when they visit our club. I especially enjoyed hitting with Steven). These IPong balls are like the XSF balls that I got to try almost a year ago (and the balls made in that factory more recently are a lot better). But mobilebeatz is correct that even the good XSF balls give up more spin after they hit the table than seamless, but that is I think because they are not sliding. Also I suspect they may be the largest of all of the polyballs in terms of diameter. On the other hand, I really find the very low bounce of most current Chinese seamless balls to be a very bad feature, and I hope the more recent ones get better (all the ones I have tried date from June).

For my money by far and away the best 40+ ball is the Nittaku Premium Japan version. It is a seamed ball and it is very different from the Nittaku SHA 40+ that is made in China. I got a few that arrived about a ten days ago, but they are again back ordered. Until I can get more I still prefer the XSF over, say, DHS. The good XSF are pretty round, very durable, and have better sound than the IPong balls (or most seamed polyballs).

Last edited: