New Mizuno rubbers

This user has no status.
Hi everyone! I wish you a happy New (upcoming) Year! I just ordered a pair of Mizuno T45 rubbers in 2.0 thickness (http://www.mizuno.jp/tabletennis/gf/). I always want to try something new, something not ordinary during post season which for me will begin in one month from now. Has anybody had any experience with these rubbers? Any (properly translated) japanese reviews? I will initially put them on my Intensity NCT and I just hope that the topsheet is not very hard and also that they will not be overly catapultic. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: MDanielCRO
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I presume these are German made Tensor rubbers. The writing on the back looks exactly like that on any Joola, Donic, Andro, Victas - you name it. If that´s true, you shouldn´t expect anything revolutionary. Yet somehow a little variation to a well-known formula can make all the difference. Like you, I sometimes buy stuff out of curiousity, and I ended up with Target Force (solid, but not extraordinary, you seem to play it) and Target Pro GT-H 47 (spectacular). Also "only" ESN Tensor, but well worth the try. So I hope your Mizuno rubbers will make you happy. And a Happy New Year to you as well :)