Xiom new collection (2024)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Fashion: https://www.yumpu.com/xx/document/view/68592685/2024-xiom-fashion-catalogue
TT equipment: https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/68592680/2024-xiom-product-catalogue

New collection looks sick as hell, especially the new design for their 2024 shirts. I understand some folks won't like it because it's a bit too colorful for them but credit for Xiom to put some interesting design not like some european brands who are too conservative with little to no design with their shirts... I'd say it is colorful in a good way, doesn't feel childlish at all.
Apart from their assumed design and colors, the materials used for their shirt is quite unique, in fact I own several shirt from them and from the perspective of someone who sweats a lot (1 shirt per match, 3 shirts per training session, shirt are like I jumped onto a pool with it before I change it) the shirt stay confortable, light and doesn't stick to the my skin at all and take a little bit more time to get completely wet compared to other brands (and I tried a lot of different table tennis brand). You want to target the "Coolever" line or any shirts with the mention "Coolever ('PE93, PU7') or their Italian collection 'PE90, ELT10' (but a costs $$$ unlike the "Coolever" one), shirts with 100 polyester are basics and aren't better than other shirts from other brands but still have a nice design. From owning some some of their 'PE90, ELT10' shirts, it is a unique experience, feels incredibly light, even when completely wet, for a sport enjoyer I didn't find any shirts better than this one (from big brands like Mizuno, Asics, Adidas, Nike, etc not only tt brands).

Now for the main subject, new rubbers coming like the Omega 8 series which consist of one european style rubber, one hybrid and one fully chinese rubber (it covers the whole spectrum, but reality will be probably different if they are still created in the ESN factory, in the end it will be still your ESN tensor rubbers with a hard sponge unless the R&D made a major discovery), new J&H C55 rubber (Omega 8 China vs C55 what will be the difference ? 52.5° vs 55°), new Vega H line (marketed as hybrid rubbers), new pro blade (Calderano TMX). I must admit that the cover of the J&H line is beautiful, it is truly a work of art.

Main con: The price ??? Every year the price keeps getting higher and higher, I know it's a general thing but still... Before, people were often shocked by the price of BTY products but now, even with the 25% discount we can get from some Xiom resellers we are not so far from the BTY price range.

tldr: New Omega 8 and Vega H line focusing on Hybrid/chinese rubber mainly as well as the new J&H C55 rubber. New Calderano TMX blade. Nuclear new apparels collection.

disclaimer: I'm not a Xiom fanboy, more of an EJ trying to get the best from every brands, fashion included.

Last edited:
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
I like the products and marketing of Xiom, but Calderano's game in recent tournaments unfortunately does not add to the popularity of this brand. In my opinion, Hugo should switch to hybrid rubber at least on the forehand, as for example Darko Jorgic did, as well as many players who playing Dignics 09C and Tibhar K3. Xiom could develop a new hybrid especially for him, which could increase interest among a wide range of table tennis fans. I hope they are already doing this and we can see it soon.
they are releasing a new series Omega VIII including a hybrid
411421299_681708270515893_5589152735509247766_n.png

Reactions: IB66 and Choosikick
says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Gonna have to get the C55 and Omega 8 China !!!
Wondering if C55 will be available in Europe? H 52 isn't, had to get my sheets from the Philippines!!

The equipment catalogue rates Tau 2 spin at 7.9!!! for me that is NOT the case, mind you they have to make the newer rubbers look good!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Thanks for sharing.

How things can turn around :) Nowadays, Tenergy pricing can almost considered as low. Andro C series, these new Xiom J&H/Vega H, Donic Bluestar, Joola Dynaryz etc etc are all much more expensive compared to Tenergy.

Wondering if C55 will be available in Europe? H 52 isn't, had to get my sheets from the Philippines!!

The equipment catalogue rates Tau 2 spin at 7.9!!! for me that is NOT the case, mind you they have to make the newer rubbers look good!!!
They didn't do justice to Tau 2. "Bad" rating compared to their premium rubbers (Omega 7, J&H...) but don't get wrong, it's still one of their spinniest rubber.

Reactions: ben1229 and IB66
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I am very interested in Vega Pro H and Vega Euro H. Wouldn't these be the first hybrid/tacky tensors available in 47.5 and 45 degrees respectively? Aren't all the other ones 50-60 degrees?

Reactions: mikeytt
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011

Yeah Tau has super grip but a dead sponge. If only we could mix the rubbers and sponge from different manufacturers......

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Yeah Tau has super grip but a dead sponge. If only we could mix the rubbers and sponge from different manufacturers......
do you know back in the days when 729 was king.
You could buy topsheet and sponge separately.
you would find the sponge you like and just "change" topsheet.

Reactions: ben1229 and IB66