The Advanced Response Blade - The Future of Table Tennis Now! - by Anthony.R.Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Jan 2016
Go Damion! Ra ra ra hoooooooo....!!!
[emoji322] [emoji517] [emoji480] [emoji573] [emoji727]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thank's Rajah Always best to let the Children have their moment! :)

This Thread is getting so much like one of the Epic A.R.B Chess System Threads on another Chess forum...

When all the Sceptics/Critics/Non Believers were Silenced like Lambs to the Slaughter when the A.R.B Chess System 1st Official Game was published by New In Chess,They then Ran & hid Never to be heard again! Watch the same on this Thread when the BIG! Moment comes! :D

Remember you read it first on here! ;)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
And you will be one of the first Lambs SpinWins or should I say SpinLost :D

See, a response like this to someone asking to see footage of people using his racket tells me that this guy is a crackpot who isn't actually trying to convince anyone of anything. And that he is just trying to argue and cause trouble.

If he really wanted to show this "newly designed" racket, he would have done it as soon as the first person said, "I would like to see video footage."

Instead, he has hurled insults at people who said they wanted to see footage.

Well, in any case, the resulting comedy has been entertaining. And I won't hold my breath for anything productive to come from Mr ARB.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
See, a response like this to someone asking to see footage of people using his racket tells me that this guy is a crackpot who isn't actually trying to convince anyone of anything. And that he is just trying to argue and cause trouble.

If he really wanted to show this "newly designed" racket, he would have done it as soon as the first person said, "I would like to see video footage."

Instead, he has hurled insults at people who said they wanted to see footage.

Well, in any case, the resulting comedy has been entertaining. And I won't hold my breath for anything productive to come from Mr ARB.

Take a DEEP! Breath...but the Surprise may Stop you being able to Exhale! with :eek:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
I've gotta confess: you have made me laugh many times already.

Thank you! When People make Fun of others with Silly Videos Etc. and the others Retaliate with Intellectual Fun at them! Normally they are Very, Very, Angry! You must be the Exception to the Rule! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Insulting people and hiding behind the internet is a coward sissy move that shows a maturity of a thirteen year old teenager!

It's been a bit entertaining so far, but on the other hand i think Rayeez is right and I'm actually quite surprised this trollthread hasn't been deleted yet.

Well done, smartguy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Sorry to ruin this, but I'm pretty bored of this thread. Can we delete it? I know he'll make another one - but we can delete it as well as any others he tries to post. We may miss out on the future of TT but it's our loss, I guess. This has gone on too far.

IT's easier to let him rant here. I almost wish we could do that thing where we hide this thread from everyone except him so he can post here to his heart's content.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Below is a Video Showing how to Serve! You will Notice for the Shake-Hold Grip players are holding the Rubber to get a Better angle on the Serve!
Basically what they are doing is adapting the Shake-Hold to a hold more like the A.R.B Loop-Hold which Starts at such a Horizontal Angle!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Adapting The Shake-Hold to The A.R.B Loop-Hold

Below is a better Example showing how Players have to Adapt a Shake-Hold Serve by holding the Rubber :( Because the Handle is offset at the Wrong Angle to achieve the Extreme Angle needed for such Serves!
Where as when using the A.R.B Loop-Hold for the same type of Serves a Player can hold the Handle as it's offset at the Correct Angle while maintaining Stability! :)
It is also possible to play a Reverse BH Pendulum Serve with the A.R.B Loop-Hold :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
You have to know the future video from ARB blade is a blockbuster, it needs big budget and will become at the same time as Avatar 2

Why do people continue with the Silly Jokes ? after the discussion above before My last Post! ? :confused:

I have Post a Reply about The A.R.B Loop-Hold compared to the Shake-Hold using a Video to explain something and yet I am still Not getting Sensible replies! :confused:

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Why do people continue with the Silly Jokes ? after the discussion above before My last Post! ? :confused:

I have Post a Reply about The A.R.B Loop-Hold compared to the Shake-Hold using a Video to explain something and yet I am still Not getting Sensible replies! :confused:

Well, if you are okay with comedy, then comedy is okay. If you do want real discussion, why not just post a video showing some of the things that your blade can do well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
The Users have made the Bed!...

News travels the World fast! Chinese Table Tennis clubs rush to put Massive orders in for the (Advanced Response Blade) before the 2016 Games Rio Brazil. :D

CHTT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.