For Sale: DHS national equipment (rubbers and blades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Very very informative!! Just a follow up q..

How many rubber can a 100ml oil boost using your method? I am trying to decide if the price of black oil is worth the investment. It costs a lot more than seamoon

Don't you re-boost the rubber when the effect disappear? Well, I guess if you have the stock, then might as well boost a new one. ????????

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

To be honest, I really not sure about it. I am more focus on the quality and black oil is definitely much better than the seamoon. How often do you boost the rubber? The way I was talking about above is only for the new rubbers. If you want to reboost it, only needs one layer which is fine.

I put hurricane on both sides, I don't reboost my fh one, but I do my bh one after one or two months. I found that it will be too fast for me if I reboost the fh rubber. Just my advise. :)

Oct 2015
I haven't boosted any rubber myself but I have one that was boosted by the seller and I am keen to boost the new rubbers I am going to buy.

Sounds like black oil is the way to go. TBH, if the boosting effect lasts for 2-3 months and 100ml may last for 6m then I don't really mind.

How often do you play? And how much time do you play per week? Every single time it doesn't need that much, just a thin layer. If you are interested, I got one black oil left in stock.

Oct 2015
Hi Chen, I am ready to buy the black oil from you. I also notice that there is a yellow oil (less speed, more spin) that is more suitable for backhand. Do you have that in stock? if not, will you be able to get one next time you travel to China?

Hey...Thank you. Yes, got one black oil left. Haven't got the yellow one with me at the moment. Actually I am going back to Shanghai on 14th Dec and will be in UK on 2nd Jan. I will get a yellow oil for you. Let me know what you think? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
From your experience, is the yellow oil better for BH?

I would to take the black oil right away. I am going away on Fri so hopefully I can boost and glue a rubber before I leave. Don't want to take the oil with me. Pls pm me for payment method. Ideally I want to get it on Tues or I don't mind pay a bit extra on postage.

Oct 2015
From your experience, is the yellow oil better for BH?

I would to take the black oil right away. I am going away on Fri so hopefully I can boost and glue a rubber before I leave. Don't want to take the oil with me. Pls pm me for payment method. Ideally I want to get it on Tues or I don't mind pay a bit extra on postage.

Thank you. Hope you like it. :)

Oct 2015
DSC_0335.jpgDSC_0336.jpgDSC_0337.jpg

05 pro red with china stamp on sponge, 75 pounds, paypal pay for good needs to add 5% on top of the price. Free postage in UK.

Reactions: Suga D
Oct 2015
Status
Not open for further replies.