For Sale: DHS national equipment (rubbers and blades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Hello !
What is the price now and parameters ?
Can you check avability of Skyline 2 Neo National (Blue or normal) ?
I would be very grateful.

By the way I invite you to check out my post/topic

The price for hurricane 3 neo national blue sponge is 75 pounds, paypal pay for goods needs add 5% on top of the price, free postage in UK. 39 and 40 degree are both available. thickness is 2.1mm

Nobody is using Skyline 2 neo national blue sponge in the national team, except Xuxin, it is designed to go with pen hold player, So DHS doesn't make any normal national version of skyline, only the one with Xuxin name stamp on the back of the sponge. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
The price for hurricane 3 neo national blue sponge is 75 pounds, paypal pay for goods needs add 5% on top of the price, free postage in UK. 39 and 40 degree are both available. thickness is 2.1mm

Nobody is using Skyline 2 neo national blue sponge in the national team, except Xuxin, it is designed to go with pen hold player, So DHS doesn't make any normal national version of skyline, only the one with Xuxin name stamp on the back of the sponge. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi, I am curious to know what the main difference is between hurricane 3 neo national blue sponge and hurricane 3 national blue sponge?

Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016

Thx for information. I dint know about that. Is the situation the same with Skyline normal/orange sponge and nobody use it ? Or it only concern blue and orange is avaible ? (what is a price by the way then ?)
Can you tell me price for this Xuxin Skyline ?

Last edited:
Oct 2015
Hi, I am curious to know what the main difference is between hurricane 3 neo national blue sponge and hurricane 3 national blue sponge?

Thanks.

Normally, hurricane 3 national blue sponge with white packaging is only allowed to using speed glue, which is banned by ITTF for a long time. The sponge number is No.22. Hurricane 3 neo is the version that you can use voc free glue. Hurricane 3 neo comes with vacuum packaging. Same degree, neo version is softer and you have have more grip with the rubber. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
Oct 2015
Thx for information. I dint know about that. Is the situation the same with Skyline normal/orange sponge and nobody use it ? Or it only concern blue and orange is avaible ? (what is a price by the way then ?)
Can you tell me price for this Xuxin Skyline ?

Nobody is using orange sponge at the moment. Almost everyone is using hurricane 3 neo national version, either blue or orange sponge.

The price for xuxin personal rubber is 120 pounds, 41 degree, 2.1 mm, paypal pay for goods needs add 5% on top of the price.

Oct 2015
New personal rubber prices:

Malong hurricane 3 neo 41.5 degree 2.1 mm 145 pounds
Zhangjike hurricane 3 neo 41 degree 2.1 mm 135 pounds
Fanzhendong hurricane 3 neo 41 degree 2.1 mm 135 pounds

Paypal pay for good needs add 5% on top of the price, free postage in UK, can ship worldwide

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Nobody is using orange sponge at the moment. Almost everyone is using hurricane 3 neo national version, either blue or orange sponge.

The price for xuxin personal rubber is 120 pounds, 41 degree, 2.1 mm, paypal pay for goods needs add 5% on top of the price.

This rubber must be so good as everyone use it in China :)
So I think my father will enjoy it and I go for it H3NeoBlueS. Is 40 harder than 39 yes ? I ask because he like fast rubbers and play on hard sponges.

Last edited:
Oct 2015
This rubber must be so good as everyone use it in China :)
So I think my father will enjoy it and I go for it H3NeoBlueS. Is 40 harder than 39 yes ? I ask because he like fast rubbers and play on hard sponges.

Haha... Good choice... Yes, 40 is slightly harder that 39 degree. One question: do you need to boost the rubber? I have two 40 degree rubbers, one is 2.15 mm, the other is 2.1 mm.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
Haha... Good choice... Yes, 40 is slightly harder that 39 degree. One question: do you need to boost the rubber? I have two 40 degree rubbers, one is 2.15 mm, the other is 2.1 mm.

Hmm i dont know... But when i talked with father some time ago (he is the player not me :) and it is gift for him) he said that many chinese ppl use tuning on their rubbers and it is nice because it boost their parameters (I guess you mean that) but i quote him "he rather dont do that because he takes part in some competitions where ITTF rulez are respected and tuning is against them" and "when you use tuning the rubber destroys a bit faster than without it".
Is it true ?
If yes I guess that he wont be using tunig/boosting. If you was taking about that of course...
So which rubber i should take and why if can know ?

Last edited:
Oct 2015
Hmm i dont know... But when i talked with father some time ago (he is the player not me :) and it is gift for him) he said that many chinese ppl use tuning on their rubbers and it is nice because it boost their parameters (I guess you mean that) but i quote him "he rather dont do that because he takes part in some competitions where ITTF rulez are respected and tuning is against them" and "when you use tuning the rubber destroys a bit faster than without it".
Is it true ?
If yes I guess that he wont be using tunig/boosting. If you was taking about that of course...
So which rubber i should take and why if can know ?

The booster makes the rubber more alive and hurricane rubbers are meant to be boosted. Not like western rubbers have already been boosted when they come out from the factory. ITTF has certain rules about the thickness of bat. The booster I am using is haifu black oil national. Oil makes sponge a bit softer and expand. The oil I put on thesponge won't change thickness that much, you won't even notice that. Plus I found it is easier to play after boosting the rubber. If you choose to boost the rubber, I can help you to do it and then send it to you. 2.1 mm will be a good choice. Otherwise take 2.15 mm without boosting. Thanks. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
The booster makes the rubber more alive and hurricane rubbers are meant to be boosted. Not like western rubbers have already been boosted when they come out from the factory. ITTF has certain rules about the thickness of bat. The booster I am using is haifu black oil national. Oil makes sponge a bit softer and expand. The oil I put on thesponge won't change thickness that much, you won't even notice that. Plus I found it is easier to play after boosting the rubber. If you choose to boost the rubber, I can help you to do it and then send it to you. 2.1 mm will be a good choice. Otherwise take 2.15 mm without boosting. Thanks. :)

It sounds very goood my friend :D Maybe I go for it ! (but have some questions)
Thank you for your help, it is very kind of you.
How long such boost effect occours and for a what time you must repeat boosting ?
Where I can buy haifu ?
And how with rubber life ? I heard opinions that boosting rubbers may makes their life shorter a bit. What is difference in life playing with boost and without ?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
The booster I am using is haifu black oil national. Oil makes sponge a bit softer and expand. The oil I put on thesponge won't change thickness that much, you won't even notice that. Plus I found it is easier to play after boosting the rubber.

Haifu black oil? I am about to buy the seamoon on Taobao then I read your post. Hows the black oil compares to Seamoon, Chen Chen?

You are the guru of DHS and everything else related to it!!

Oct 2015
It sounds very goood my friend :D Maybe I go for it ! (but have some questions)
Thank you for your help, it is very kind of you.
How long such boost effect occours and for a what time you must repeat boosting ?
Where I can buy haifu ?
And how with rubber life ? I heard opinions that boosting rubbers may makes their life shorter a bit. What is difference in life playing with boost and without ?

The way I boost the rubber lasts 2-3 months. I play one or two matches and one or two practice session each week. To be honest, it depends how much you play and how the condition of top sheet. Normally, 4 or 5 months, you need a new sheet.

I have one spare haifu black oil in stock if you are interested.

The oil is harmless to the sponge I think. It doesn't like speed glue damaging the sponge with nasty smell when you boost the rubber.

Last edited:
Oct 2015
Haifu black oil? I am about to buy the seamoon on Taobao then I read your post. Hows the black oil compares to Seamoon, Chen Chen?

You are the guru of DHS and everything else related to it!!

Haha... Thanks... Maybe I just have the right knowledge and happy to share with people who are interested in using dhs stuff.

Yes, haifu black oil national is better quality than seamoon, which is commercial version. More powerful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2016
The way I boost the rubber lasts 2-3 months. I play one or two matches and one or two practice session each week. To be honest, it depends how much you play and how the condition of top sheet. Normally, 4 or 5 months, you need a new sheet.

Thank you for information. I think I go for a boost as you advise. So If you have time pls boost then this rubber for me (if we make transaction)
I am from Poland so package will be cost few pounds. I send you adress to PW soon.
Tell me how is better - if i wait maybe two weeks and then you boost and send rubber (on christmas) or you can do it soon and send package then? I ask because I dont know if the rubber can lie boosted in the cupboard and waiting a month for Christmas Day or it is better when rubber will be more "fresh"
What price for oil? And package to Poland ?

Last edited:
Oct 2015
Thank you for information. I think I go for a boost as you advise. So If you have time pls boost then this rubber for me :) (if we make transaction)
I am from Poland so package will be cost few pounds. I send you adress to PW soon.
Tell me how is better - if i wait maybe two weeks and then you boost and send rubber (on christmas) or you can do it soon and send package then? I ask because I dont know if the rubber can lie boosted in the cupboard and waiting a month for Christmas Day or it is better when rubber will be more "fresh" :)
What price for oil? And package to Poland ?

I have the rubber with me now. Normally, it takes one week to finish boosting the rubber. Just let me know when you need it. The oil costs 55 pounds, paypal pay for goods needs add 5% on top of the price. Let me know if you are interested. Once you confirm, I will check the postage for you.

By the way, I am heading back to shanghai on 14th Dec. So I had better send you the stuff before I leave. Thanks.

Oct 2015
Hi Chen, do you mind sharing the steps of boosting H3 with Haifu oil to its best effect? I think you may have posted it somewhere but I can't find the post

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am using haifu black oil and nittaku fine zip glue. Boosting is only for the brand new rubbers and I am only use hurricane 3 neo version.

After open the packaging:
1. Put first layer of oil on, wait for 1 or 2 days till oil gets dry, which means there is no finger print when press the sponge
2. Second layer of oil on, wait for 1 or 2 days till oil gets dry
3. First layer of glue on, when glue gets dry, then put third layer of oil on, wait for 1 or 2 days till oil gets dry
4. Put fourth layer of oil on, wait for 1 or 2 days till oil gets dry
5. Second layer of glue on, then the rubber is ready to put on the blade.

If you want to make the oil get dry quicker, could use a small fan or put under the window. The key thing is that make sure the oil gets dry properly.

Basically, there are three layers of glue (neo version has one premade layer of glue) and four layers of oil on the rubber. Two layers of glue on the blade.

This is only my way to boost the rubber after I tried different ways and I found this is the best for myself. Just for your reference. Hope this helps you. :)

Enjoy boosting boosting boosting......

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Very very informative!! Just a follow up q..

How many rubber can a 100ml oil boost using your method? I am trying to decide if the price of black oil is worth the investment. It costs a lot more than seamoon

Don't you re-boost the rubber when the effect disappear? Well, I guess if you have the stock, then might as well boost a new one. ????????

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.