Where to buy Omega VII pro?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Terrific, but I think your problem lies exacly there; no one knows this. You have to market these as facts (if they are facts).

Well, our company is actually originated from Champion Co., Ltd.
Launched XIOM brand in 2006, officially introduced XIOM products in 2008.
Currently we are still probably the fastest growing and most well established company worldwide.

Our motto is simple
BE DIFFERENT! & CREATE VALUE to table tennis.

If you compare all the rubbers or table tennis products for past 10 years.
You will probably recognize that more than half of the table tennis trend is made by us.

We are usually always first to introduce new products in Table tennis.

This user has no status.
I have a question here. Is there any plan down the road for Xiom to tidy up the messy product lines, messy product descriptions, as well as the messy trademarks?

I mean it's a total mess right now. When I enter a store, I get intimidated by a rainbow of V's that I turned away instantly.

Hey Zelo, haha. Sorry for the confusion.

Currently we have no plan to tidy up the product line, due to fact that they all represent something.
BUT we can try to improve the shop that you feel messy.
If possible can you please advise us of the shop name and address ? : )

We will see what we can do.

This user has no status.
Terrific, but I think your problem lies exacly there; no one knows this. You have to market these as facts (if they are facts).

Actually RidTheKid,

You are 100% right. Not many people know about all our efforts.
For example not many people know that we are the first company to launch energized performance based BLACK carbon sponge.
(Of course after that other companies came with blue, orange, purple, green, and so on)

First with Neon-Green(Yellow) shoes.
Made for only table tennis. (After us, you will see more companies coming with neon colors and so on)

And many more.
To be frank, we are terrible at marketing. Really terrible.
And also, as a young company, we have passion and all the R&D tools to make cool items.
But problem with the young company is that it is hard to tell people about our products where there are already competitors trying protect their own market. : )

So, if you guys can help us out. It will be actually super. : ) haha.

Reactions: OhWell
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
How active are Xiom on Social Media? It's a must that you use those channels regularly with attractive (relevant) information.

In the business I'm in we work 100% of the time with Social Media, it represents the present and future to reach your target audience. For Xiom this forum is just a tiny tiny piece of the puzzle :)

Actually RidTheKid,

You are 100% right. Not many people know about all our efforts.
For example not many people know that we are the first company to launch energized performance based BLACK carbon sponge.
(Of course after that other companies came with blue, orange, purple, green, and so on)

First with Neon-Green(Yellow) shoes.
Made for only table tennis. (After us, you will see more companies coming with neon colors and so on)

And many more.
To be frank, we are terrible at marketing. Really terrible.
And also, as a young company, we have passion and all the R&D tools to make cool items.
But problem with the young company is that it is hard to tell people about our products where there are already competitors trying protect their own market. : )

So, if you guys can help us out. It will be actually super. : ) haha.

Reactions: NextLevel
NL, you are missing the point. I already mentioned a store which you can check and ask that have sold the omega v tour as both df and non df versions. The case if they really different or an improvement is beside the point since the discussion is about df and non df labelled sold at different times.also, about the ittf markings, there are rubbers like the 5q rubbers that have different packaging with different hardnesses like 5q sound but the rubber label is just 5q and the packaging is 5q sound or vip. So your arguement about ittf serial number is void. Again, i have given you the name of the store, you wantrd to be sure ask them yourself. They sold a df and non df v tour in the past which completely obliterates your arguement that they cannot have existed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
NL, you are missing the point. I already mentioned a store which you can check and ask that have sold the omega v tour as both df and non df versions. The case if they really different or an improvement is beside the point since the discussion is about df and non df labelled sold at different times.also, about the ittf markings, there are rubbers like the 5q rubbers that have different packaging with different hardnesses like 5q sound but the rubber label is just 5q and the packaging is 5q sound or vip. So your arguement about ittf serial number is void. Again, i have given you the name of the store, you wantrd to be sure ask them yourself. They sold a df and non df v tour in the past which completely obliterates your arguement that they cannot have existed.

I think it's generally accepted that companies can have one topsheet with several sponge hardnesses, and that in these cases there is sometimes only one LARC listing (like Tibhar 5Q). When they make a change to the topsheet though, they tend to rename it and go back through authorisation (like Tibhar 5Q+, for example, to continue what you've said).

If we presume that the addition of "DF" to OVT was a change to the topsheet, then it makes sense to assume that it would have to be reapproved. Unless you're claiming that they only changed the sponge when they added "DF"?

At this point, I'm not sure what you're claiming though. I think the DF was just a change to the packaging to bring Tour in line with Asia and Europe for marketing purposes when the latter two were released. Pro had a totally different topsheet and so remained "non-DF". So when you talk about DF and non-DF "versions", do you think the rubbers inside the packaging were actually different in some way?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

I didn't ever doubt they existed, so I don't think you got my point at all. What I doubted was that Xiom marketed them deliberately as different products or as simultaneously sold options. The DF was a quiet minor enhancement to the original that completely replaced it, probably a marketing enhancement, not one option that sat next to the regular rubber. When most places sell Xiom Omega V Asia, it is almost always the DF version. Same with Tour now. There might have been a time when they sold a non-DF version but the two products were not advertised and sold simultaneously as options. As Andy pointed out the quality was likely the same but just the marketing and label was different.

Last edited:
I cannot say fully for the asia df and non df versions are the same which is still beside the point. I am not arguing whether they are the same or not but i am arguing that they released both asia non df and non df rubber packagings. You should not over complicate simple matters and stray from the original topic. Fact is, i can confirm a store that sold the non df and df versions of vega tour only. Whether they are the same rubbers or not that is beside the point.if they are the same rubbers with just different packaging that is fine i am not arguing against it. What i am arguing is nl said that he has yet to see a store that has sold both or sells both at the time. I gave him the name of the store to check then he proceeds to argue about ittf markings and such. To give you a slight info, i tested both the vega europe and europe df and tey feel slightly different. I cannot say much with the v tour.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I cannot say fully for the asia df and non df versions are the same which is still beside the point. I am not arguing whether they are the same or not but i am arguing that they released both asia non df and non df rubber packagings. You should not over complicate simple matters and stray from the original topic. Fact is, i can confirm a store that sold the non df and df versions of vega tour only. Whether they are the same rubbers or not that is beside the point.if they are the same rubbers with just different packaging that is fine i am not arguing against it. What i am arguing is nl said that he has yet to see a store that has sold both or sells both at the time. I gave him the name of the store to check then he proceeds to argue about ittf markings and such. To give you a slight info, i tested both the vega europe and europe df and tey feel slightly different. I cannot say much with the v tour.

I searched the store and I could only find the DF version. Obviously, you missed my point but it is okay.

http://www.pingpongonline.com/index...e801e2a5e1212961169&keyword=Xiom+Omega+V+tour

Actually you said, "That's not evidence. It's just interesting info. Again, if there are different versions, it should be easy to find a site that markets both."
I did quote Aaron Kim from Xiom stating that there were 2 v tour versions yet you dismissed it as not so good evidence because you have to see a store that sells both. You were trying to argue that way because you thought both packagings as what you want to call it instead of versions do not exist. I gave you the name of the.store as proof that sold both versions yet you dismissed it again. Let us not overcomplicate the issue and stray away from what was being argued.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Actually you said, "That's not evidence. It's just interesting info. Again, if there are different versions, it should be easy to find a site that markets both."
I did quote Aaron Kim from Xiom stating that tere were 2 v tor versions yet you dismissed it as not so good evidence because you have to see a store that sells both. You were trying to argue that way because you thought both packagings as what you want to call it instead of versions do not exist.

I was arguing that way because I am not convinced that Xiom is marketing and selling them as distinct versions that should be simultaneously available on the market with the player being the one to choose. And I have seen people say things which they planned but for a variety of reasons turned out differently from what actually happened. It's nothing personal, just my skepticism. I can understand why you think it is an insult but if I had a friend from Joola tell me something, I would present it as evidence but not feel insulted if someone didn't trust it. Again, it's nothing personal.

In any case no point going round in circles. Are you saying that Iangel is lying and there is no non-DF version of Omega V Asia?

That store i mentioned received the non DF and DF versions of the Tour at different times. I think there was a time they still have a few pcs left with non df when they started selling the df version so yes technically they sold the 2 versions at the same time in a certain point of time. Yes you have seen them sell only df NOW but have you asked them if they had both versions before? You can ask Claude Derrick Go from that store directly. I am simply trying to say that langel is wrong if i based that from the store that i know who is a direct distributor of Xiom or Aaron Kim of Xiom who directly told me those info. If you will ask me if the Xiom Vega Euro and Df version are dfferebt rubbers then no. They are the same rubbers BUT are there any differences, YES. The DF version seems to be softer and the the topsheet is more grippy. If that is what with the Omega V Tour then I will not be surprised. Nothing personal taken, jst clarifying things.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
If you will ask me if the Xiom Vega Euro and Df version are dfferebt rubbers then no. They are the same rubbers BUT are there any differences, YES. The DF version seems to be softer and the the topsheet is more grippy. If that is what with the Omega V Tour then I will not be surprised. Nothing personal taken, jst clarifying things.

Come on man, VE and VE-DF are different rubbers. They have different entries on the LARC. Put them side-by-side and you can see that they have different sponges and topsheets. You can't have it both ways. You can't say they aren't different but they have differences while keeping a straight face.

The only thing that definitely changed, beyond doubt, with OVT was the packet it was in.

Reactions: NextLevel
I was looking for my older OV Asia packeging, but couldn't find them. But I found an old sheet of Vega Asia DF I've used before and it has a printed logo Vega AsiaDF.
In the LARC database you may see that both Vega Asia and Vega Asia DF are listed.
But Omega V Asia DF and Omega V Tour DF are not listed.
Till now I haven't payed attention that the logo on OVA DF and OVT DF is missing the DF, although it is stated on the packeging.
So I presume that only the non-DF Omega V versions are ITTF approved and the DF versions cary the same ITTF numbers.
I have't used the non-DF version of OV Tour, but there is a real difference between the others I've used and I presume it should be the same with Tour.