Where to buy Omega VII pro?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Thats not true, I like Palio too :D

About Omega V Asia you are not right at all - there is a non DF version and a DF version.
Omega V Pro does not have DF Version.

And I'm not fighting at all.
I'm friendly and I'd like all to be friendly too.

I don't know why some people get angry with the truth.

Okay - post a link to a website that sells the DF and non-DF version.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews

About Omega V Asia you are not right at all - there is a non DF version and a DF version.

I'm not seeing any anger, just a request for some evidence.

OV Pro has never used the DF logo, as far as I've seen.

IMO OV Asia doesn't have two versions. Xiom may have changed the packaging to unify their marketing or make it more consistent with the manufacturing process, but there is only one OV Asia rubber. I've used many, many sheets of OVA and they've all been the same, and (crucially) there has only ever been one listing on the LARC.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Only v tour has non df and df versions, v pro has no df and both asia and euro are df versions only

I haven't used lots of sheets of V Tour (I have supplied several to clubmates over the last few years though), but again I've always doubted that anything changed in terms of the rubber itself. Just branding on the packaging. If the topsheet changed in tech or production terms Xiom would have had to resubmit to the ITTF for authorisation and we would have seen two entries on the LARC, or the old one in the removal section.

Of course, I could be wrong and I'd be happy to change my view with some evidence.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

It's been a while since I asked you to post a reference to a site advertising both the DF and non-DF versions. You still think I am angry?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
What? NL worry? Oops, the question was if he was still angry... but Alfred E Newman has a nice goofy outlook on things.

960c455247cb5002e7d01713f60bd774.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: chintanmashroo
Nextlevel, pingpongonline.com used to sell omega v tour non df. The difference between non df and df versions for v tour they say is minimal although when i tried the vega europe df there is an increased amount of spin but not much. You should also consider that the non df versions of the v tour are the only non df versions which were phased out earlier due to stopping in production. That is the reason why you do not see the stores selling them both. Only V tour has 2 versions and all others i have mentioned have 1 version each. Getting a direct info from Xiom holds more ground than just assuming there is one version of a rubber only because you have not seen the other one.

This user has no status.
I haven't used lots of sheets of V Tour (I have supplied several to clubmates over the last few years though), but again I've always doubted that anything changed in terms of the rubber itself. Just branding on the packaging. If the topsheet changed in tech or production terms Xiom would have had to resubmit to the ITTF for authorisation and we would have seen two entries on the LARC, or the old one in the removal section.

Of course, I could be wrong and I'd be happy to change my view with some evidence.

Hey people,
Sorry it has been a while since I've posted anything on TableTennisdaily.
I've lost my password to previous account.

Few things first.
Omega VII Pro, i deeply apologize regarding availability matter in Europe. Andy you are right, sometimes we tend to launch rubbers in Europe bit later than Asia. This is usually because of the seasonality & capacity problem. There is a capacity issue that we must consider. Of course we would like to produce 100,000 Omega VII rubbers at once, but we just cannot produce that many in short amount of time. That is why we launch them accordance to seasonality of each region. For example Korea & Japan starts from Jan ~ Mar, while Europe starts from July ~ Sept. That is why we usually launch Asia bit quicker than Europe.

OMEGA VII rubbers are bit different from previous rubber launches,
Omega VII rubbers were available to all dealers world wide since last December, but due to order congestions some dealers have not yet even received this rubber yet. For Andy's sake, European office did receive this rubber also on December, but currently I am aware that European office already sold out all Omega VII rubbers. Next availability will be Mid of March. Custom table tennis UK already should have this rubber already.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Nextlevel, pingpongonline.com used to sell omega v tour non df. The difference between non df and df versions for v tour they say is minimal although when i tried the vega europe df there is an increased amount of spin but not much. You should also consider that the non df versions of the v tour are the only non df versions which were phased out earlier due to stopping in production. That is the reason why you do not see the stores selling them both. Only V tour has 2 versions and all others i have mentioned have 1 version each. Getting a direct info from Xiom holds more ground than just assuming there is one version of a rubber only because you have not seen the other one.

I disagree. Unless it is written somewhere, it could be an error of memory - langel, who is an Xiom groupie thinks differently and there is no reason to believe his memory is worse than an Xiom exec without independent confirmation.

Moreover, the original point made was that even if the rubber has two versions, it could have been a natural improvement of the other and not that two versions are now being sold side by side, which is what you have stated above and which I can agree with. So there could have been other versions of rubbers that were not originally marketed as having DF that later were. My point is that this isn't some case where one is selling the two versions side by side. Companies play around slightly with their rubbers sometimes without announcing the differences. Subtle changes to the formula are not considered new topsheets unless you write the subtle change into the topsheet and get a new ITTF code.

So maybe it is more important for you to find the ITTF code that distinguishes the topsheets if you are willing to take the Xiom exec as the best source.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Hi, do you work for Xiom?

Hey people,
Sorry it has been a while since I've posted anything on TableTennisdaily.
I've lost my password to previous account.

Few things first.
Omega VII Pro, i deeply apologize regarding availability matter in Europe. Andy you are right, sometimes we tend to launch rubbers in Europe bit later than Asia. This is usually because of the seasonality & capacity problem. There is a capacity issue that we must consider. Of course we would like to produce 100,000 Omega VII rubbers at once, but we just cannot produce that many in short amount of time. That is why we launch them accordance to seasonality of each region. For example Korea & Japan starts from Jan ~ Mar, while Europe starts from July ~ Sept. That is why we usually launch Asia bit quicker than Europe.

OMEGA VII rubbers are bit different from previous rubber launches,
Omega VII rubbers were available to all dealers world wide since last December, but due to order congestions some dealers have not yet even received this rubber yet. For Andy's sake, European office did receive this rubber also on December, but currently I am aware that European office already sold out all Omega VII rubbers. Next availability will be Mid of March. Custom table tennis UK already should have this rubber already.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
It's said there will be 4 versions of the Omega VII to be released by the end of July.

Omega VII Pro
Omega VII Euro
Omega VII Asia?
Omega VII Tour?

Edit:
Asia is confirmed by the LARC.
056 Omega VII Pro In
057 Omega VII Europe In
058 Omega VII Asia In

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I got this info directly from an Xiom executive.

I think that's pretty good. I'll probably always remain a bit skeptical about it because there's an established pattern with rubber improvements/re-issues where you go via the LARC. If Xiom really did change the OVT topsheet to an obvious degree then I would have expected them to have to apply for a new code, get a new mold made, go through authorisation again. But maybe it's just that I don't like the idea of rubber formulation changing on the quiet, which introduces confusion for consumers IMO. I'd be really happy if Xiom would clear it up themselves, although it's pretty much ancient history in TT equipment terms now I suppose and it's unlikely that we would ever have access to that kind of awesome contact here on the forum.

Yeah. : ) I do.
I work at HQ in Korea.
I am Senior manager for XIOM.

Oh hi there!

Jan 2018
I have a question here. Is there any plan down the road for Xiom to tidy up the messy product lines, messy product descriptions, as well as the messy trademarks?

I mean it's a total mess right now. When I enter a store, I get intimidated by a rainbow of V's that I turned away instantly.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Yes Xiom needs to go back to "marketing 101". Good products, but how many actually know it?

I have a question here. Is there any plan down the road for Xiom to tidy up the messy product lines, messy product descriptions, as well as the messy trademarks?

I mean it's a total mess right now. When I enter a store, I get intimidated by a rainbow of V's that I turned away instantly.

This user has no status.
That's great! :)

How do you guys at Xiom think when positioning yourselves compared to your competition?

Well, our company is actually originated from Champion Co., Ltd.
Launched XIOM brand in 2006, officially introduced XIOM products in 2008.
Currently we are still probably the fastest growing and most well established company worldwide.

Our motto is simple
BE DIFFERENT! & CREATE VALUE to table tennis.

If you compare all the rubbers or table tennis products for past 10 years.
You will probably recognize that more than half of the table tennis trend is made by us.

We are usually always first to introduce new products in Table tennis.