Where to buy Omega VII pro?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
here is a shop that has both versions of Omega V tour http://www.spinmarketing.eu/spinmarketing/eshop/2-1-RUBBERS/54-3-Offensive/5/843-XIOM-OMEGA-V-tour and http://www.spinmarketing.eu/spinmar...ive/5/1711-XIOM-Omega-V-Tour-Dynamic-Friction
non DF version
omega v tour.jpg
and DF
omega V tour df.jpg
they also have 2 versions of Omega V Asia but both pictures there are of Dynamic Friction

Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Hey Zelo, haha. Sorry for the confusion.

Currently we have no plan to tidy up the product line, due to fact that they all represent something.
BUT we can try to improve the shop that you feel messy.
If possible can you please advise us of the shop name and address ? : )

We will see what we can do.
The shop would be a good starting point. Hopefully you will visit that idea down the road.

To illustrate my experience when I visit a store, practically anyone that carries Xiom rubbers:

nTTuQ9O.gif

They all look virtually the same from a distance. When I get up close to pick one up to check it out, I see the one behind in a different color, so I pick that one up as well, yet I see the one behind in yet a different color...but it's not immediately obvious to me what each one is designed to achieve.

It was not until I looked up on the web that I learnt that Vega series is budget, Sigma series is mid-range, and Omega series is flagship. Yet on the official site, the Vega series sits at the top and Sigma does not even have its own tab.

It was not until I looked up on the web that I learnt that Vega series is budget, Sigma series is mid-range, and Omega series is flagship. Yet on the official site, the Vega series sits at the top and Sigma does not even have its own tab.

Well, every family and every model in a family are designed with different characteristics for different target groups and players with different styles. So I would not say that some family is a flaghip and another is just a budget. The Vega rubbers are as great as Omega. But usually Vegas are more appropriate for beginners and intermediate players. Statistically beginners and intermediate players are much more than the advanced ones, so it is very confident to advertise and market more aggressively the Vegas.

Reactions: hills4ever
This user has no status.
I'm playing with Vega Pro 1.8 at the moment. Why don't rubbers come in 1.5mm thickness anymore? I think it would play great!

To be frank, technically it was not possible.
You have to remember that technology of tensor rubber is combination of topsheet & sponge.
It was very hard for us to maintain tensor rubber while making it thinner than 1.8.

Currently we've developed 1.5mm thickness, and applied it to Vega Intro for the first time.
Still, we don't have plan to launch 1.5mm thickness rubbers other than Vega Intro. Sorry for that. :(

This user has no status.
The shop would be a good starting point. Hopefully you will visit that idea down the road.

To illustrate my experience when I visit a store, practically anyone that carries Xiom rubbers:

cache.php

They all look virtually the same from a distance. When I get up close to pick one up to check it out, I see the one behind in a different color, so I pick that one up as well, yet I see the one behind in yet a different color...but it's not immediately obvious to me what each one is designed to achieve.

I have an organized table of Vega rubbers. Can't find it now, but I will try to open up this information soon.

I think for the vega series, they are too many under that category that they create confusion interms of the packaging with only the color distinguishing them but other brands also have this case perhaps with the case of SPO, LPO and Def and Intro maybe the markings need to be bigger instead of focusing on the V symbol. V reminds me of Voltes V and it is catchy but the smaller markinga ffor te variant creates confusion sometimes.

Jan 2018
Match game, anyone?

A marketing campaign for Vega by Table Tennis Kingdom late last year:
559-1.jpg

559-2.jpg

With Vega Tour and Vega DEF coming out in March, there will be a total of 13 variations for your headache.

DTo3yT2U8AEi2FO.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
You are going to love Omega VII Asia and Tour.

Omega VII Asia expected to be released in Europe before 2018~2019 Season.

Omega VII Tour is not decided when to be released in Europe.

From early listings, Tour has a surprisingly hard sponge. I've only seen sponges that hard on ESN rubbers with tacky topsheets, like Xiom Tau for example. Will Tour be tacky?

Jan 2018
omega7_11.jpg

OVII Tour, out in July in Japan
For top players. Greatest speed and spin in the history of Xiom. Monster rubber.

OVII Asia, coming this March in Japan
Best of both worlds. Great balance between speed and spin. In the middle of OVII Pro and OVII Euro.

Reactions: langel
This user has no status.
cache.php

For top players. Greatest speed and spin in the history of Xiom. Monster rubber.

Best of both worlds. Great balance between speed and spin. In the middle of OVII Pro and OVII Euro.

Ah this was original plan.
But due to capacity problem with Omega VII rubbers, Omega VII Asia will be launched ALSO in Japan on June. :)
Tour also will be delayed due to capacity production problem.

This user has no status.
From early listings, Tour has a surprisingly hard sponge. I've only seen sponges that hard on ESN rubbers with tacky topsheets, like Xiom Tau for example. Will Tour be tacky?

Topsheet will be almost similar to Omega VII Pro. Tackiness will also be bit similar.
Yes, TOUR will be really really hard. This is also because of the plastic ball. : )
Even for BT players, they are changing from 64 to 80, 80 to 05.
And more more players are shifting to harder sponge.

TOUR is strictly for advanced players.
IT might be hard to use, but deadly once you know how to use it. : )

This user has no status.
I think for the vega series, they are too many under that category that they create confusion interms of the packaging with only the color distinguishing them but other brands also have this case perhaps with the case of SPO, LPO and Def and Intro maybe the markings need to be bigger instead of focusing on the V symbol. V reminds me of Voltes V and it is catchy but the smaller markinga ffor te variant creates confusion sometimes.

I hear you. : )
VEGA is series of rubbers from XIOM.
But currently VEGA itself became a brand in some countries and region.
VEGA series is probably world's most selling rubber series.
And we have to launch more rubbers in this category.

It is like VW group for example. They have Volkswagon, Audi, and so on.
They keep on launching cars in Volkwagon, or new series for strategic reasoning.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Topsheet will be almost similar to Omega VII Pro. Tackiness will also be bit similar.
Yes, TOUR will be really really hard. This is also because of the plastic ball. : )
Even for BT players, they are changing from 64 to 80, 80 to 05.
And more more players are shifting to harder sponge.

Many thanks, sounds quite scary. Perhaps you could send some samples to Dan here at the forum and hopefully he could do a video review of the range? Tour sounds like it needs a high level player to evaluate it.

This user has no status.
Many thanks, sounds quite scary. Perhaps you could send some samples to Dan here at the forum and hopefully he could do a video review of the range? Tour sounds like it needs a high level player to evaluate it.

Actually, We've already sent Omega VII PRO and EURO to Dan already. (I think our European office have sent it for testing)

But as for Omega VII TOUR, we don't have samples right now to send out.
There were too many players wanted to try this rubber, and currently we ran out of all sample stock that we had.
BUT once we get more, I will make sure send some to Dan for testing and review. :)

That fits exactly with my experiance with Omega V Tour and I've stated it many times in this forum.

The new Tour will be the hardest in Omega VII ?
It changes its positioning compared to Omega V.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017

I'm getting confused with the "Asia" designation. Afaik Asia is the hardest rubber in some xiom lines, but is between euro and pro in other lines - like the Vega, and now O7? What's going on with that?