• Wong Chun Ting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
What was the medical emergency for? With this victory, Doo > Top 3 Chinese Players or it shows the extremely high risk game of Ito's play?

I'm not sure either. From Ito's recent interview, her game is specifically tweaked/adapted against CNT players. She is trying to adopt a high-risk game to induce errors from her opponent while keeping own down, since CNT players don't make unforced errors if she plays safe. That's a double-edge sword, as we've witnessed here.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I'm not sure either. From Ito's recent interview, her game is specifically tweaked/adapted against CNT players. She is trying to adopt a high-risk game to induce errors from her opponent while keeping own down, since CNT players don't make unforced errors if she plays safe. That's a double-edge sword, as we've witnessed here.

To be fair, DHK has the best wide forehand game I have seen vs Ito.

This user has no status.
FZD loses first set then turns on the afterburners. My goodness that was a destruction after that.

Shane about Ito but her game will blow hot and cold due to her style.

Yeah, LGL often remarked that FZD is a slow-starter. FZD usually either loses or has a very close first set. But once he wakes up, his opponent will suffer.

Jan 2018
XX: I eat curry for breakfast.

bYICJcBh.png

Reactions: fais
Jan 2018
To be fair, DHK has the best wide forehand game I have seen vs Ito.

Li Ho Ching, Ng Wing Nam and Doo Hoi Kem were brought up by Li Huifen(Seoul 1988 WS silver medalist) who used to be a penhold shortpips fast attack player. That helps against Ito's style.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
In recent interview interview Boll said that he has one workout per day. I assume 2 hours. Pretty amazing how he can stay in this physical shape
I heard an interview where he said that he stopped practising because it caused a lot of injuries and now he just want to play for fun.