Video of yourself playing table tennis! :)

says how to start a thread?

That is me in the red shirt. Feel free to critique anything about my game.
Good game, ur overall technique is good. But dont try to go too far back off the table and try to anticipate the trajectory of the ball as not every serve needs to be chopped. Some need to be chopped, so need to be loop or some need to be pushed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Good game, ur overall technique is good. But dont try to go too far back off the table and try to anticipate the trajectory of the ball as not every serve needs to be chopped. Some need to be chopped, so need to be loop or some need to be pushed.

To be honest my weakest point right now is my service receiving and most often I just push or put underspin on the ball as I don't have the confidence to attack serves.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Looking good there buddy:)..but that guy in blue track nonchalantly blocking your topspin was something else. I was telling myself "C'mon Matt, gave him a super duper topspin that he can't block!!" hahahah

Han is a legend. Was NZ Number 1, Korean Army team with Joo se Hyuk. Very good friends with Kim Taek Soo, who's family live in New Zealand while he coaches the Samsung TT Team in Korea. Han was a prospect to be a top Korean player as a young man but had a car accident and broke both feet and that ended that. He's one of NZ's top coaches. I have 1-2 hours a week with him :) and yes, he rarely misses :p even when chopping SHAKEHAND haha

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
So, this was the guy that you mentioned before.:) Dude, even if he broke his hands in that car accident, it will be tough getting the ball pass him. No wonder he wasn't going after the difficult shots in the doubles. Don't you just hate it when people blocking your shots as if they're having a cup of tea? The guy is really good:) Reminds me of my coach Li with his penhold grip.

TAKU TAKAKIWA VS CHUANG JUST STARTED ON THE STREAM!! sAMSONOV PLAYING NEXT

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Casual training and average teams match, just for fun. Will video some one on one coaching later :p Was just a chance to video me in my ttdaily outfit :)

I'd like to see a match TTDaily vs PingPongPom!:)
Great video Matt,this HD quality is amazing.