Search results

  1. Loud rubbers recommendation

    Hurricane 3 Neo Blue Sponge boosted makes a loud satisfying clicking noise while being the best foreahand rubber in the world
  2. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Thank you. I thought it might be a controversial tier list (prolly is), but glad that u also see the vision in WRB. He has so much potential to be a LJK role type player. I used to back HYZ a lot, but he’s failing to live up to expectations. Badly too, after that loss against Walther
  3. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    S tier: WCQ, FZD A Tier: ML (age), LJK, LSD B Tier: LGY, XP, ZQH C Tier: WRB, XF, ZBX, XYB, YLC, LYN D Tier: ZK, LDS, SW, CYY, SY, XHD E Tier: HYZ F Tier: the rest
  4. If you could buy only one more blade, what would you get?

    Easily the Q968 National.
  5. DHS 968 Thread

    Write to him on email too just in case he sometimes doesn’t answer the whatsapp
  6. DHS 968 Thread

    Yikes 😱 I was planning to get a Wang Chuqin blade as an alternative to my viscaria, now I’m just gonna get commercial if provincial looks like that. Cheaper for same quality 😂
  7. Is DHS Hurricane 3 National (Orange sponge) a good Forehand rubber for PENHOLD?

    Since one side, yes. Blue sponge is a better FH but since you need some catapult for your “BH” then OS is good. Get provincial tho save money
  8. What butterfly blade should i get?

    I think you cannot go wrong with a Primorac with H3N Regular on FH and Rozena on BH to start out. Then as you get better, you can switch to my set up or similar: Viscaria with H3N Blue Provicnial and Dignics 80 or any other Dignics/Tenergy.
  9. New "Rules" for Table Tennis

    Rule #1257: There is only Viscaria and W968. There is nobody else
  10. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Butterfly offical has him with d05 both sides
  11. Advice for my terrible receive

    I suck at serve receive too, but I have been using these two simple methods and it has been helping me personally 1. Focus on the racket contact. Don’t look at the ball or anything else during the opponent serve except the point at which he will contact the ball. How the racket contacts the...
  12. Longevity of boosters - any difference?

    For best value for price and performance, Haifu Seamoon regular or Kailin. I want to try kailin once my Seamoon is finished as I have heard numerous good things about Kailin
  13. Battle of the best FH rubbers

    My personal favourite FH rubber is H3 Neo BS with 2 layers of booster. I think the Blue sponge is the best rubber for FH ever. I tried a friends H3 Neo OS boosted and felt it was bouncier in the short game but bottoms out quicker compared to H3 Neo BS. Just my two cents
  14. What The Pro's Use - Discuss

    It’s more common now for a lot of players. The game is more powerful now so the H3 has more spin while still retaining the speed of most european/bty rubbers so long as you hit hard enough, if you don’t, then BtY still the way to go
  15. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Saudi Smash QF: Lin Shidong beats Cho Daeseong Saudi Smash SF: Lin Shidong loses to Wang Chuqin Champions Macau QF: Wang Chuqin beats Cho Daeseong Champions Macau SF: Wang Chuqin loses to Lin Shidong Cho Daeseong QF curse strikes again
  16. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Cho Daeseong dig deep and won against the german beast Franz. Let’s see if he can bring the heat to WCQ
  17. WTT Champions Macao 2024, 9/9-15

    Very happy for Cho Daeseong. A great win over Jorgic to bounce back from what was quite frankly a terrible Olympics for him.
  18. Should I get Tenergy 05 or dignics 80 for jpen intermediate??

    I love my Dignics 80 on my BH. Tenergy 05 is too bouncy and spin sensitive for me
  19. Taiga Bernadette Szocs price ??

    If y’all are right in saying BTY has set prices for every market and is not allowed to ship outside within that market, then ProTT with their super cheap BTY products must be breaking all sorts of rules or they are all fakes (I know the clothing is fake but i heard that ProTT sells genuine BtY...
  20. Yinhe Pro 01 vs Sanwei 75 ALC

    I like the real Vis, and Pro 01 is easier to access for me (Pro 01 is on PROTT while 75 is not) so this is promising to hear. Anyone else got an input?
Top