Search results

  1. Yinhe Pro 01 vs Sanwei 75 ALC

    I currently have a Viscaria and I am going to get a backup blade just in case anything happens to it. I don’t want to spend the money for a second Viscaria, so I’m thinking of either the Pro 01 or 75 ALC since they are said to be cheap Viscaria clones. Which one is better? I currently use H3N...
  2. Upcoming Harimoto Super ALC

    I think this could pair really well with H3N Blue on FH and a Dignics on BH
  3. Does anybody else mentally fall apart against pure pushers or weird styles?

    Weird styles are my nightmare. I play better against high level “normal” players than low level “not normal” players
  4. WTT Feeder Olomouc 2024 Aug 21-25

    ZBX with some comeback sh*t 💪
  5. WTT Feeder Olomouc 2024 Aug 21-25

    My boy Baby Wang Chuqin couldn’t make it, but i hope for a XP vs ZBX final
  6. WTT Contender Lima 2024 Aug 21 - 25

    @pongfugrasshopper favorite lady Satsuki Odo against HYH will be tasty to watch. As well as the two backhand players of Jorgic and Franz
  7. WTT Feeder Olomouc 2024 Aug 21-25

    Huang even has a similar haircut now, headband and everything!
  8. [SOLD]: Tibhar Felix Lebrun Blade - PRICES REDUCED

    Update: I can only ship to Canada and the US now
  9. WTT Contender Lima 2024 Aug 21 - 25

    Never thought I would hear the day when Ito falls to 4th/5th option haha
  10. WTT Contender Lima 2024 Aug 21 - 25

    I’m so confused how Odo is not Japans best female or at least second or third at this point lol
  11. Fake FZD Super ALC

    Ah I see, but now I am worried that i bought a fake Viscaria from Prott.vip
  12. WTT Feeder Olomouc 2024 Aug 21-25

    You can’t tell me that Huang Youzheng doesn’t have the exact same looking serve as Wang Chuqin and also plays exactly like him hahaha
  13. Fake FZD Super ALC

    Where did you buy this one? I recently just ordered a Viscaria from prott.vip, now I’m worried I bought a fake
  14. DHS 968 Thread

    Falling into the Dignics traaaap… I fell into that long ago 🤣
  15. Heard about this lately.... SYS vs CM

    They wanted Sha Sha to be female Ma Long, not female Wang Hao
  16. What hurricane version to get?

    What made you stop using H3? Too demanding? Didn’t like boosting? Now that I use a booster prov H3N Blue I can’t change my FH rubber ever
  17. DHS 968 Thread

    If you didn’t unwrap the film, i think it adds some weight to it. Maybe try unwrapping it and weight it. You can always use the DHS anti fake test that is found online
  18. Inner Fiber Dilemma.

    Hinoki is pretty stiff, so I’d assume it would still be quite bouncy, unlike a soft wood like limba found on most popular inner carbon blades like BTY Innerforce and DHS Hurricane Series
  19. What hurricane version to get?

    Japanese rubbers are great but once you adapt to chinese rubber, you can’t stop using them
Top