Search results

  1. Xiom new collection (2025)

    All in on Hugo and AI
  2. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Why are they going with this format?
  3. Xiom new collection (2024)

    I'm hoping to try out the O8 China on backhand as well. C55 has been amazing for me on the forehand. Looks like the Pro and China are in stock now on TT11. Just Max though.
  4. Xiom new collection (2024)

    Just a video on what the sheets look like for the China and Pro
  5. Xiom new collection (2024)

    I wonder how much lighter the O8s will be vs the C55. Interested to see the reviews for the China and Hybrid and how they perform on the backhand.
  6. Fantastic match! US Open

    That was the point I was leading into in general, considering soccer does have a more worldwide appeal vs table tennis. MLTT's just in their second season, but I'd ultimately like to see them get more spectators. The Minor League system sounds interesting to get more player participation...
  7. Fantastic match! US Open

    These are good points to highlight what the MLS and MLTT are trying to do to build up their profiles in the US. There is quite a bit of value for having these names though and the MLS has slowly risen in valuation/expansion over the past decade or so. I'd be interested to see how MLTT will grow...
  8. 2025 All Japan (Emperor's/Empress's Cup) 1/21-1/26

    Hayata's backhand looking very strong
  9. I CHALLENGED WORLD NO. 26 ANDERS LIND!

    Something Anders said early in the video that surprised me is that they train 1-3 hours a day. Is there a reason as to why they're putting in that little vs the Asian countries? Great video like always!
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Staying warm is definitely crucial, especially if you have small breaks in-between matches. I'll probably start bringing a pair of sweats. The ramp up gets to be tough for later matches if you have a decent break.
  11. Alternative to Nittaku PK50 (and 8-80) ?

    I think Paddle Palace and Megaspin still have stock here in the US if you're looking for something to hold you over. Not sure what the international shipping costs will be. I used the Z for a year or so and experimented with the PK50. I think both are comparable, but I found the PK50 to be...
  12. best tt shoe?

    Is there a difference between the FireFlash and SkyStrike shoes besides color? I'm debating between this and the Andro Cross Step 2.
  13. Anyone bought clothes of Prott.vip?

    I bought two Butterfly shirts and two Li-Ning shirts with varying experiences. I'm a Medium and the Butterfly 2XL fit me perfectly. The 2XL Li-Nings felt a bit boxy, like it didn't fit my frame as a whole, so I just have those as souvenirs.
  14. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Seems like CXT found a lot of success in the 4th just targeting the wide backhand of Odo compared to the 2nd. Odo tried to go to pivot forehand, CXT's placement was really good. I'd love to see heatmaps of each player's foot placement per game.
  15. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    WTT on WatchEspn not showing up for me for this session. Edit: Found a stream for those in the US:
  16. Doinc C2 or Xiom C55

    For what it's worth, I've been using the C55 now for about 2 months consistently (roughly 15-20 hours a week w/ multi-ball lessons and practice) and it is a very good rubber. The booster effect seems to tamper down after 1 month for me, but I'm still having fun using it. I noticed that the...
  17. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    Ah, that's a complete bummer
  18. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    Is Hayata out for longer than expected?
  19. Li-Ning Shoes

    Glad I saw this thread. Have some long, narrow feet and I've been playing on a rubber floor for a while now, so looking into getting a lower profile shoe vs my Asics Gel Rockets, which feel a bit bulky for this flooring. Looks like TT11 has the white Hawkeyes in my size, so I think I'll get...
  20. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Faraji has such ridiculous speed and footwork to cover his pivot FH. LSD too. Wish this was a best of 7
Top