Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I wish I could handle the adrenaline rush I get during tournaments. Makes me too tense and my shots go very long cause I'm not using my body/right arm mechanics when I'm in that state. It felt more natural when my body calmed down. Over anticipating how I think the shot will go definitely causes...
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    2-2 today in tournament. Tried to see where I was at with my developing loops, but still have a ways to go. Technique is still in transition and dealing with tournament nerves. My blocking and placement won me the last two games. Really don't want to be going into rallies, so I'm working on ways...
  3. US Ratings to UK

    USATT is trying to pilot a point system for the higher end, and weight it by events. May be a bit more difficult to translate the results over to different country systems. September's Rankings...
  4. Please make a 50d dragon grip!

    https://www.stigasports.com/en/search?sizeX=0&sizeY=0&query=dragon+power Roughly 70 Euro ($77ish) for the Dragon Power line.
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Went 3-2 at the tournament this weekend. Got some lucky breaks, but did much better than the tournament 7 months ago. Mechanically feeling awkward, and I don't have the response to deal with fast direct balls 100% of the time, but mainly positive takeaways.
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This is the exact video I was looking for last week!
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    After playing on a rubberized floor for a few weeks now, I can definitely say that I don't have the aches and pains that I get from playing on a harder surface. I'm having a hard time visualizing this. Do you have a video example?
  8. XIOM C55 Impressions and Comparison with H3N

    Tibhar missed out on the AI marketing wave.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I like bouncing on serve to try to get myself ready for motion. I'm spent by my third best of 5 match doing this though. I used to have a channel saved where an Asian man spent each video towards understanding how you start your first step in motion and how that's applicable towards each...
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    During that first coaching session, we did a lot of other drills to see where I'm at technique wise. I was suffering then and suffered even more when the Falkenberg was introduced! Do you feel like the transition step helped or was it more intense since you had that extra step to worry about?
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Finally getting around to reading the responses from Monday. Thank you all for the input and I think now that I'm looking to practice 4-5 days a week, hopefully, I can correct some of the issues I've had. Had a good practice yesterday and all of the soreness from playing so much during the...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I'd ideally like to get my fitness up and get my level of my game up as well. Playing in my first league this year, my serves won me the most points and the 3rd ball lost me the most. I haven't found ways to consistently get in my range yet off of my serve compared to if we're in a rally.
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    It's definitely a balance on training. I am trying to get back on the bike and do some interval training on my free time. I've started to focus on my diet a lot now, so hoping the pieces make up the whole eventually. @Der_Echte It feels like the arc I generate is too high on the Z, which can...
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    My entire body is still burning two days later from this drill. My coach had me build up to it, but I got gassed from the other drills that lead to it. I saw this video from Tony a while back on the pivot to the wide FH.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Finally got a good amount of practice this week after two weeks off, but I feel so out of sorts mentally with moving and looping backspin balls. That's the first to go, but I'm confident in getting it back quickly. Did a bit of Falkenberg drills for the first time ever and my step to the wide...
  16. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Miwa is really struggling with the reverse pendulum. I need to see the heatmap of serves during the replay. Annett's getting every quality angle
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Feel bad for Harimoto. Has to be mentally devastating What a comeback by Sweden. Potential to see a Truls vs FZD rematch if China handles France.
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Both men have to be under so much mental pressure right now
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Timo Time is over :( Dima will be just shy of 40 and Franziska will be 36 next Olympics. Interested to see how Germany rebuilds from here.
  20. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Hoping the US women can pull it off vs Germany. USA vs India would be super interesting to watch.
Top