Search results

  1. How do I know the spinniest topsheet. 🔎

    I am a proponent of the second school of thoughts, that is, soft rubber that sinks upon contact, grab the ball and allows me to spin it away.
  2. Butterfly 05fx alternatives

    Xiom Vega Europe, the cheap man version of Tenergy 05fx.
  3. New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)

    It is good to see Tamasu Co. Ltd is targeting the kiddie pool. Getting them hook on spring sponge early is a good business decision.
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    One dimensional? You mean one wing looper aka FH dominant looper? Yes?
  5. How does the US TT rating work?

    First time I see a youtuber giving a detailed explanation about USTTA ratings and what the numbers mean. It is a godsend for us coming from a non-rating country on how to understand the numbers.
  6. Vega Europe

    Reply to review by 'Gozo Zyreruna' on item 'Vega Europe'

    Despite being a self confessed Butterfly fanboi, especially a their Spring-sponge line, I find myself coming back to Xiom Vega Europe time and time again. Come 12.12.24, I am purchasing my fourth sheets already. I really love its easy to spin feature which suits my looping style. It grabs the...
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    when using it either on FH and BH, I create nice and pretty rainbow like arc. It grabs the ball very well ( long dwell time ). 10.5mm uber thick monster paired with a modest rubber = Heinz baked beans and toast.
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Strange but true, despite me being a Butterfly fanboi and cheering on Tenergy and its ilk, I find myself using Xiom Vega Europe the most. Come this 12.12. I am already into my fourth piece of Xiom Vega Europe. This rubber suits my spin based looping style that I endeavour to play.
  9. Let's talk about Backhand...

    I have a question for you friend, In this modern era, is it a case of learning 1. either one type only or 2. is it to better learn both type and to adapt each type to a different incoming ball?
  10. Let's talk about Backhand...

    I was at practice last night and this is me thinking out loud: 1. This newly found BH style, that is, like tearing apart paper, is suitable for quick counter-attacking or when opponent return is fast and you can borrow the power from your opponent. It is suited for against quick drive type...
  11. Yay! I am a looper now, so what next?

    So today while playing I made a conscious effort to loop every ball, even blocked ball from my open ups that come back with topspin. I made conscious effort to avoid flat hitting but to close my angle of my racquet and to brush more.... loop drive to be precise. I have mixed result. The good...
  12. Let's talk about Backhand...

    This is something that I come across recently regarding backhand. It seems there are two main type, so I am aware. 1. The throwing of a frisbee type backhand. This is what I am familiar with, that is, perform a backhand like mimicking the throwing of a frisbee. I think a good candidate for this...
  13. What blade would you recommend for someone stepping down from carbon?

    anything as long as it is made by Tamasu Co., Ltd - Gozo, helping EJ around the world since 2021.
  14. What's the next step after fundamentals?

    This should be the right way....
  15. What's the next step after fundamentals?

    And it is massively strange that in most TT classes, I observe students spend hours and hours doing FH / BH drive & loops. Seems like something is off, right?
  16. What's the next step after fundamentals?

    What is next after fundamental? Have you tried winning? Winning is good, so I have heard...
  17. 2024 Chinese Super League roster is out

    Where art thou, Truls son of Moregard?
  18. Most attractive table tennis players

    From where I am from, this is pretty standard face. Nothing that stands out, I mean if she is in the crowd, no one will turn their head. Those common face girls will most likely get married, have kids and after a many years look like this: on the other hand, this is exotica! Rare and hard to...
Top