Search results

  1. Mjölnir by SDC

    I haven't played with Mark V in a loooong time, so I have no idea how it stands up to today's rubbers. The blade itself shouldn't be that slow, I would say it felt like at least bottom range Off, but this was just based on a bounce test so playing impressions may differ. I'm curious to hear how...
  2. SDC Handmade Blades

    If the Joker played TT 😁 Composition: Limba / Ayous / IC / Ayous / IC / Ayous / Limba Weight: 89.3g Thickness: 6.0mm Freq.: 1270Hz Balance: 2.2cm (Low/Very Low)
  3. SDC Handmade Blades

    I have a value which compares density with the janka hardness, it doesn't have any scientific meaning, but it gives some clues as to how a wood will play. Basically, if a wood is soft relative to it's own weight, it will feel bouncy, but if it's hard relative to it's own weight it will feel more...
  4. SDC Handmade Blades

    Very unique blade this one. Extremely stiff and fast, yet you get a feeling of "holding the ball" like no other blade I've ever built. The composition is also very light, more than half of the weight is on the handle, which means a balance of zero, which is also something I haven't done before...
  5. Der_Echte's SDC Spartan XD

    Magic was actually my first official customer 😁
  6. Der_Echte's SDC Spartan XD

    Now make them battle each other! 😈
  7. Mjölnir by SDC

    Looking good!
  8. SDC Handmade Blades

    Commissioned blade, based on a Zetro Quad. Composition: Hinoki / Kevlar / Ayous / sC / Kiri / sC / Ayous / Kevlar / Hinoki Weight: 91.3g Thickness: 7.2mm Freq.: 1507Hz Balance: 2.5cm (Low)
  9. Mjölnir by SDC

    I really need some help 😅
  10. Mjölnir by SDC

    I' glad you noticed, it wasn't a coincidence 🙂
  11. Mjölnir by SDC

    I just love the feeling of these all wood Hinoki blades with a hard medial ply. I did not have Wenge at the time, that's true, but I could've ordered it at any time if that was the choice. I do have other options for dense woods like Rosewood, Purple Heart, Ovangkol, but we went back and forth...
  12. SDC Handmade Blades

    This blade has been on the website for a while, which breaks my heart because I honestly think it's one of the best blades I have there. I think the holes on the handle were bothering some of you, so I decided to fill them. It takes away some of the natural beauty of the wood, but the handle is...
  13. SDC Handmade Blades

    Thanks 🙂
  14. SDC Handmade Blades

    A Maze Passion remake, supposedly with a Danish flag handle, but just when I needed that Padauk to turn red, it didn't 😭 Composition: Limba / GF / Pine / Ayous / Pine / GF / Limba Weight: 89.4cm Thickness: 5.35mm Freq.: 1230Hz Balance: 2.5cm (Low)
  15. SDC Handmade Blades

    Yes, that too. Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  16. SDC Handmade Blades

    It may not seem like it, but this one was a real challenge. I was asked for a inner zc blade with a thinner kiri core, smaller head size but head heavy, all within a limit of about 85g. Kiri cores and head heavy usually don't go hand in hand, and it's even more difficult with a smaller head...
  17. SDC Handmade Blades

    This is a blade for close to the table play. Stiff and fast with a low trajectory, but a soft feeling. The head size and handle are a little smaller than usual to allow faster FH to BH transitions and faster wrist movements. Available FS. Composition: Spruce / Aramid / Balsa / GF/ Balsa /...
  18. SDC Handmade Blades

    This one was based on a W968-5, a w968 with an Ebony top layer, but with a bigger core, so basically a W968x-5! Complicated name 😅 Composition: Ebony / Ayous / AC / Ayous / AC / Ayous / Ebony Weight: 94g Thickness: 6.05mm Freq.: 1380Hz Balance: 2.5cm (Low)
  19. Viscaria Super ALC release!

    This didn't take years of R&D, they probably have this on the shelf for years. This is the thing, see the thin vertical blue line in the regular ALC fabric? That does very little terms of performance, it acts as a spacer to control the amount of carbon in the weave, but it also serves as a...
Top