Search results

  1. Advice for my terrible receive

    Carl, is this your attempt at joke? Never know you to be a funny guy.
  2. Hard and Crisp(all wood)

    Hard & Crsipy: Stiga blade comes to mind, e.g., Clipper ( because @Tyce says its not ) & Rosewood.
  3. Tenergy 05 = most overrated equipment item?

    Blasphemy! Heretics! I bet you Seamoon them too... Oh! The horrors!!!
  4. Tenergy 05 = most overrated equipment item?

    Gaijin! Go play with your ESN toy. Leave Tenergy to us Asian Ojisan.
  5. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    D05 sounds more right. TH has such a short stroke, almost chicken wing type, 09C just would not suit him.
  6. Tenergy 05 = most overrated equipment item?

    Fact #1: All of us eventually will become uncles / ojisan. Fact #2: If you live where I am at, you will become Asian Ojisan. Fact #3: Asian Ojisan Type 1 plays with one ply hinoki and Tenergy. Fact #4: Asian Ojisan Type 2 plays Cpen and long / short pips twiddler style. Fact #5: You will become...
  7. Tenergy 05 = most overrated equipment item?

    T05 + One ply hinoki 9mm aka Darker Speed 90 is like Mac & Cheese, Coco Crunch and Milk, Chocolate Milk and Chocolate Cookie, Richtea & Earl Grey.... you get my drift. You have the wrong set-up!!!
  8. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Current MS No.1 vs Former MS No. 1 in MT F.
  9. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Happening now. My local National Competition. This clip shows our MS No.1 & 2 seed battling it out in the MT SF. P/S: Their play style is definitely not Euro-style.
  10. Upgrading my Nittaku Fastarc G1.

    Any love for Butterfly?
  11. Advice for my terrible receive

    Recently I watched and paid attention to Lily Zhang and Hugo C doing their receiving ritual. Getting really low, feet really wide apart, eye is at the net level. I thought, wow! It looks so cool. Let me imitate them coz' I want to look so cool like Lily & Hugo. After doing it for a while, I...
  12. Advice for my terrible receive

    The server is @VictorMoraga , nuff said. I give 50% discount; $ 92.50/ hr TTD member price.
  13. Need help selecting a carbon blade for a developing player...

    Butterfly Omar Assar blade. Good man, Gozo stand in attention and offer you an officer salute. You are a brave soul indeed.
  14. Kamal on UTT, India and Ma Long | TTDCast #7

    To all the active coaches: Sharath said something that is profound starting at 19mins 50sec mark. It is to do with with those who are FH dominant stylist. These days, with the modern game and shake-hand grip being the dominant grip; we see at the highest level, BH to BH quick drive being the...
  15. Which racket setup is the best here?

    This is a classic case of hair-splitting.
  16. Good Forehand Rubbers instead of Tenergy 05?

    sigh, I would love to be able to wield this magical weapon but my level is too low, this item is currently locked from me. 😭 Need more XP to level up to equip this item.
  17. Which racket setup is the best here?

    Just follow the Scrubbies clan-master's advise. This advise, when followed to the letter will guarantee you to 2200 USTTA level. NB: Guarantee with T&C ( individual milage may differ )
  18. Why Table Tennis is such a pure, unique 1-of-1 sport

    TT is a sport that can cater to different physique, from: to Diversity FTW!!!
  19. Long pips: If you can't beat them, join them

    Do it, I dare you! You'll magically transform into a 70 y/o Asian Ojisan! I dare you.
Top