Search results

  1. FS: SDC Blades

    Blades 2 and 4 have been sold.
  2. FS: SDC Blades

    That's great GingaNinja. I have some shellac on the shelf for a long time but I never tried it. I on't think it would work in a TT blade but it would look great in a bat case.
  3. FS: SDC Blades

    Yes, you are right GinjaNinja. And I should have made myself clearer, it's not the product that makes it slippery, it's how you apply it. I like the water based stuff because I can apply it thinly and quickly, also it's safer to use and has no smell. I use Chestnut Acrylic Lacquer if you would...
  4. FS: SDC Blades

    I don't seal all handles, just the ones that are stained. And I don't use varnish, that's what makes it slippery. There are several ways to do it, in this case I used true oil, and I can guarantee you that it feels very good in the hand. The downside is that it takes a long time to fully cure...
  5. FS: SDC Blades

    It's a tricky process. Blue parts are stained, black part is a different material. I have to glue the parts to make the blanks, shape them, get them on the blade to do the fine adjustments, remove them, stain and seal and finally glue them on the blade.
  6. FS: SDC Blades

    7. My first ALC blade. Composition: Maple/ALC/Beech/Balsa/Beech/ALC/Maple - 84.4g - 6.0mm - 1470 Hz Head size: 156x149 mm Speed: Off > Light, hard and fast Price: SOLD
  7. SDC Handmade Blades

    This was perhaps my biggest challenge yet. An "inner fiber Lebesson" with a chunky anatomic handle. Limba/Mahogany/Carbon/Ayous/Carbon/Mahogany/Limba - 93g - 5.5mm
  8. SDC Handmade Blades

    Thank you Simas. I did it exactly the same way I do my own logo :)
  9. Stiff and soft blade?

    I'm thinking that a limba/kiri/balsa/kiri/limba composition in the 6-7mm range should be close to what you want Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
  10. SDC Handmade Blades

    Custom 7 ply blade with a personalized logo. Anigre/Ako/Kiri/Kiri/Kiri/Ako/Anigre - 80g - 6.1mm
  11. SDC Handmade Blades

    This custom blade has a similar composition to a DHS N301, but using Ako as a medial ply. Ako sits right between Limba and Ayous in terms of hardness and weight, so it's a perfect compromise. Koto/Ako/ALC/Ayous/ALC/Ako/Koto - 92g - 5.75mm - 1270 Hz
  12. SDC Handmade Blades

    Another custom request. Koto/ALC/Limba/Kiri/Limba/ALC/Koto - 86.3g - 5.65mm
  13. Search for Blade high arc + thick square handle

    Truer words have never been spoken. I think most people get caught up on brands and don't realize the benefits of having a custom made blade. But on the other hand I also understand the point of view of the buyer. They have a proof that the Big Brand blade works, they tried it and they like it...
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This one was a WSC, it had a previous neck crack because someone sit in the chair where I put it while removing my jacket and didn't notice the blade was there. I fixed the crack but I guess it was written in the stars that the blade would brake. It was a carbon blade but the carbon layer is...
  15. World Team Qualification Tournament 2020 | Tokyo Olympics

    It was a pleasure to watch Levajac play, he takes the player oh the tournament award!
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    A team mate got in the way of my top spin. The racket flew out of my hand and left a cut in my middle finger. Very uncomfortable to play until it heals.
  17. World Team Qualification Tournament 2020 | Tokyo Olympics

    DPR Korea heard you and decided to loose against Czech Republic
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Casualties from today's training. Good things can come from EJing after all, if I weren't trying some rubber on this blade it would have been my main blade suffering decapitation.
  19. FS: SDC Blades

    Standard head size for all of them. I will add that to the description.
Top