Search results

  1. FS: SDC Blades

    Blade 1 sold!
  2. SDC Handmade Blades

    Thank you chintanmashroo! It's just a cosmetic issue, because the blade is personal I really don't mind.
  3. FS: SDC Blades

    I'm selling some of my personal blades, along with some experiments and prototypes. They are all in good condition, some might have minor dings but that is stated in the description. #157 - Composite: 6 wood + 3 - Off- This one was the prototype for my asymmetric handle. Composition: Ako /...
  4. SDC Handmade Blades

    Another inner fiber blade with Limba outer. Wenge and ayous handle. Unfortunately, things don't always go according to plan, but the ability to fix our mistakes is very important. Had a few setbacks with this build but I was able to save the blade and it plays very well...
  5. SDC Handmade Blades

    This is my latest build, an All+ blade with the stripes of the Armenian flag in the handle. Limba/Black Limba/Ayous/Black Limba/Limba - 86.3g - 5.5mm - 1200 Hz
  6. SDC Handmade Blades

    Thank you Giangt! I was planning on making a separate post for some blades I'm selling so I will edit this one and post the price on the other post.
  7. SDC Handmade Blades

    This was supposed to be a blade for a member here. Well, he changed his mind but I liked the ideia so I decided to build it anyway. It's a popular composition koto/spruce/ayous, but made with hide glue. The result is a relatively fast but very solid 5 ply, no hollow feeling. Composition...
  8. SDC Handmade Blades

    There are not a lot of blades on the market with the core at 90 degrees. The only one I know is the Tibhar Lebesson, there could be others. So I wanted to try that. There are also not a lot of blades with Kevlar fiber, I wanted to try that too. For me this blade plays like a child of a Viscaria...
  9. SDC Handmade Blades

    Thank you bobpuls. It's really means something coming from you.
  10. SDC Handmade Blades

    Not really, there are still millions of players out there that don't have an SDC Blade :). Thank you for the compliment.
  11. SDC Handmade Blades

    A custom request for a "N301" type composition and specs. Larger head size (160x150mm), 102mm handle and a customized logo. Koto/Limba/ALC/Ayous/ALC/Limba/Koto - 93.5g - 6.0mm - 1460Hz
  12. SDC Handmade Blades

    Another combi blade for a defensive player, with a faster attacking side. Limba/Carbon/Limba/Ayous/Ako/Limba - 85.3g - 5.4mm
  13. SDC Handmade Blades

    Thank you fanoftt. Yes I measured the frequency, it was 1270 Hz. I was asked for a w968 composition with great dwell and feel, that reading tells me that the goal was accomplished.
  14. SDC Handmade Blades

    Another request, a "W968" inspired composition but with a thicker handle. Limba/Limba/ALC/Ayous/ALC/Limba/Limba - 93.0g - 5.85mm
  15. SDC Handmade Blades

    My first combi blade: Limba/Basalt Fibre/Padauk/Balsa/Ako/Padauk - 77.2g - 6.30mm
  16. SDC

    Hi SFF_lib, can you please reply to my PM? Thanks

    Hi SFF_lib, can you please reply to my PM? Thanks
  17. SDC Handmade Blades

    Thank you bobplus. It plays great, I was looking to step down a little in speed, this blade plays in the ALL+ range but with a solid feeling. Great control and spin potential without feeling hollow.
  18. SDC Handmade Blades

    Another experiment, this time with a more exotic handle made of purple heart and wenge. Spruce/Ako/Kiri/Ako/Spruce - 89.2g - 5.60mm - 1230Hz
  19. SDC Handmade Blades

    Unfortunately the little time i had the blade in my hands didn't allow me to reach any conclusions, and now the blade is sold. I will try to get some feedback from the player who bought it.
  20. SDC Handmade Blades

    An experiment with a Viscaria type composition but with 160 g/m2 carbon instead of ALC. Ayous and purple heart handle. Koto/Carbon/Limba/Kiri/Limba/Carbon/Koto - 83.0g - 5.75mm - 1320Hz
Top