Search results

  1. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Oh the misery! Oh the mother of all horrors! Come on! You are at least a last eight material, not R32!
  2. The Dark Side is getting more and more tempting...

    Darth Sideous: "Anakin, the dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural." Why god oh why god! Why can't I read spin? My mates said to me, Gozo, the spin is as clear as day and yet I struggle to identify the type of spin. I suspect I may be a total spin...
  3. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    This is the last straw; I'm calling my vendor and asking him to send over some anti-spin rubber. 🤬
  4. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    @driversbeat , Kudos to SGP XD Wong / Koen for taking a higher seeded pair of Polcanova / Gardos all the way to the decider but losing a close game at 11-9. There is no shame in losing in this way. I was thoroughly entertained. P/S: Wong is the weakest of all the player on the table.
  5. Is the Clipper actually stiff?

    yes it is. I like stiff and hard stuff. If it comes with big handle all the better. Bigger, harder & stiffer... all a man ever wants.
  6. Butterfly x Minions!

    Minions blades with yellow handle. Sailor Moon series of rubber coming soon: Sailor Moon, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mercury et al. In Fushia Pink, Turquoise Blue, Violet Purple and Emerald Green.
  7. [Concluded] Looking for an ‘all wood alternative’ for Viscaria

    If only Butterfly will relaunch Butterfly Kim Taek Soo in shakehand variant, I'll say, take my money Butterfly. Right now, I had to get a blade maker ( Taiwan OEM company) to make a clone custom one for me.
  8. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Can I ask more well informed members here: How does the Qualifying Round participation work? Is there like only N number of players per nation in the qualifying round? Or is it more like free for all open season kind of arrangement?
  9. [Concluded] Looking for an ‘all wood alternative’ for Viscaria

    I hate you guys; all these talk of Butterfly blade especially Viscaria & Falcima has aroused my dormant EJ syndrome again....
  10. Beginner Setup Advice

    They are all having the 56th ASEAN summit.
  11. Fans of Rozena?

    There is right way to play Real TT and right way to play ping-pong. The right way to play REAL TT: Right handed Shake-hand Butterfly equipment: Blade & Rubber FH dominant. This is the GOZO(tm) way.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So, I am back at being coached again. 1. Me to Coach: I smash / flat-hit all the time. Is it a bad thing? I mean I should loop & spin everything right? At least that is what I get from other more experienced players. Also, I want to loop like those WTT pros. I wanna look cool like those WTT...
  13. Beginner Setup Advice

    Eating malls in Singapore is like eating in McDonalds. It is clean, efficient, sterile and well.... curated. Meanwhile across the straits of Singapore: Its chaotic, its noisy and its open 24/7.
  14. Beginner Setup Advice

    They may have a TT standard much higher standard than ours; but food wise....
  15. Beginner Setup Advice

    Nifster is from Singapore and I am from Malaysia. We are both located in South East Asia. Singapore and Malaysia are neighbouring countries and we both share a common language, Malay. We also have a common cuisine. However, if you foreigners ever ask whose food is better, I suggest don't! We'll...
  16. Beginner Setup Advice

    I am really amaze that Google translate can even translate slang / lingo and non-standard Malay. A.I. is really powerful.
  17. Gozo Zyreruna

    Rozena! You complete me.

    Rozena! You complete me.
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So I am back taking coaching lesson ( after a nine months hiatus ), albeit through a different academy and a different coach. A very young coach in his early twenties. His time-table is more suitable for me and that is why I chose him. We hit some FH and BH as warm-up and as a means for him to...
  19. Fans of Rozena?

    Surprisingly if one was to look at Butterfly rubber matrix, Rozena is listed as having faster speed compared to T05. So, the term Rozena is T05-lite may not be accurate. Anyway just took her for a session with my new coach and to my surprise, it is bouncy and fast on FH. I was really surprise...
Top