Search results

  1. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    Geo-block or no Geo-block, it is irrelevant with VPN. Muacks! Luv U VPN!!!
  2. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    WCQ to Korean fan: I will make your ticket worth the money. I'm going to lose one game and bring it all the way to the fifth and decider. Happy? 3-0 is too boring, let me spice it up for you Korean fans!!!
  3. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    T Team TPE: Previously, currently showing & coming soon.
  4. What is the actual thickness for popular tensor max sponges?

    I use a 10.5mm thick blade with two pieces of max ESN rubbers. Will I get a Jishan Liang incident?
  5. Best Flat Hitting Rubber?

    Two days ago I tried T64 on lower / similar level players with good result. Z This evening after work, will try T64 against some higher level players. See how it goes...
  6. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    HKG 3 : TPE 2 HKG Team be like: ⬇️
  7. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    @Tony's Table Tennis , What is Kao smoking these days? I wanna have it too.... and dispatching WR#20 11-1, 11-2 etc as a side-effect.
  8. Best Flat Hitting Rubber?

    Pips do not obey the law of physics. It comes from the realm of magic.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I hateeeeeeee pips! I had this person who used to use Chinese tacky on FH ( C-Pen user ) and I also follow the same strategy. Push long to his BH, wait for a long ball to attack. Now, he changes to short-pips on FH like Matthias Falck and he can do short drop short on the FH near the net. It...
  10. Punch Oriented Backhand Rubbers

    Just for record: Adriana Diaz of Puerto-Rico the Queen of BH punch uses Super Viscaria ZLC and Dignics 64 on BH where she does all her punching.
  11. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    when you reach a certain age demographic; pickle-ball suddenly look attractive.
  12. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Alpha Male Unicorn giving Darko a hard time.
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Gozo luvs smash things. Gozo no problem smash, Gozo problem no read spin well and receive.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I looked at the YT video and I take back my earlier assertion that the Indian Player won by using LP. Nay! She won with her own skills. I watched the vid and I am impressed with her skill. SYS does know how to play against pips and it is pure skill vs skill and on this particular match, India...
  15. Best Flat Hitting Rubber?

    I tried T64 today and was happily smashin' to my heart's content. Thanks for the recommendation.
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I played with T64 on my other one ply hinoki ( Teen Avenger: 10mm One ply Hinoki ) today. It was a blast, I was smashin' a lot and the ball lands. T64 is of course more trampolinish than Baracuda and unlike Baracuda where you need to loop / brush to make it deadly, T64 is just smash and forget...
Top