Search results

  1. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    You gaiz r so one directional. Always so focused on looping. It is like the be all and end all of TT universe. I am a man on mission: A mission to make flat-hittin, smashin' & slappin de ball sexy! #flat-slappin'issexy!
  2. Should I use a long pimple rubber? If so, which one?

    Oh Hi Siva / James Z, Nice of you to drop by again.
  3. Why did China not field Wang Manyu after she saved them against India?

    is there a possibility All are born equal, only some are more equal than others - George Orwell.
  4. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Alas! I get to play with Dignics 09C on Viscaria for a few minutes yesterday. This is my first time seeing D09C up close and personal. My impression: 1. Tacky. What tacky? Butterfly! Where is the H3 level of tack? I want my tack! I feel cheated. The rubber feels like a regular grippy ESN...
  5. Should I use a long pimple rubber? If so, which one?

    No official system; but plenty of unwritten rules. But if pimples players wanna play, regulars will use tonnes of excuse like I am tired, I need toilet break, ciggies break, soda break, etc.... However, when competition is nearing, pimple players do get invited as sparring partner. P/s: My...
  6. Should I use a long pimple rubber? If so, which one?

    Hate follows by not wanting to play with you follows by you sitting on the bench mainly as spectator. Bad preposition if you know what I mean.
  7. Do Pro's also struggle with "getting warmed up"?

    In my club; if you are at the table and not counting points after two minutes, other patron will come to you and say politely, please start the game, finish it and let others in queue play. You have no chance to practice.
  8. Should I use a long pimple rubber? If so, which one?

    Truth be told: In my club, push blockers with OX LP tend to sit in the bench more often than not watching other players play. Very few players want to ask these type of players to play.
  9. Should I use a long pimple rubber? If so, which one?

    The ultimate way to play TT lazily is VR TT.
  10. Everything about WCQ

    CNT to Igor: Try to catch me if you can...
  11. What is a compact stroke?

    Compact Stroke(tm): When you bring your A game into your footwork! Long Stroke(tm): For the rest of us!
  12. Table tennis rubbers for beginners with "Catapult" effect.

    Don't forget Donic Bluefire M3, Bluestorm Z3, Rasenter R42 etc...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Super clever ML, leaving the scene at the peak of his illustrious career. He will be well remembered.
  14. Butterfly ball caddy

    A BIG NO! Cosco / Walmart / IKEA probably has something similar at a fraction of the price.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Saw this in my YT feed. Is it true? Will ML play in Paris 2024? Anyone can verify this?
  16. Everything about WCQ

    What are the reasons for people not liking WCQ?
  17. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    I have a question to ask. I noticed that there are five playing members per team but each time only three members are playing in a match at any one time. Is this a tournament rule or just a norm?
  18. What if Louis Vuitton sponsors the French TT team

    Oh gawd! Nooooooo.... Tenergy & Dignics are costing my left kidney already. LV? There goes my liver & cornea...
Top