Search results

  1. Suggestion for slight BH rubber upgrade

    Have not play with Dignics not Glyzer. So no comment. Sorry.
  2. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    Darko Darko Darko Euro FTW Come on!
  3. Suggestion for slight BH rubber upgrade

    rozena coz Rozena tolerates one's suckish shot until you are ready for the real stuff: Tenergy 05. Rozena babysits you until you are grown up.
  4. The world's most crafty cheater.

    The man in the video is just goofing around. Why so serious, Igor?
  5. Need Advice on Dealing with Nervous Tension During Crucial Table Tennis Matches

    Always wipe your palm on the table near the net. Don't forget this move...
  6. Joola Aruna Off Rubber Recommendations 2023

    Simon Gauzy in the Rasenter ad said, "53 for me, 48 for the rest of you" P/s I've only played the R series. Mine was R48 FH and R45 BH
  7. EJ's, How do you decide when to change your rubber?

    1. When I receive my next paycheck. 2. When there is a sale at Lazada / Shopee. 3. When I lose to Bob / Johnny / Sam etc. 4. When I win Bob / Johnny / Sam etc.
  8. Best blade for Nittaku Fastarc G-1

    G1 the Marmalade of TT rubber. Goes well with anything; Bagguette, Sourdough, Au-Plain, Jelly Sandwich, Country etc etc...
  9. What if Felix Lebron switched his equipment. . .

    Eventually threads will drift inevitably to Dignics / Tenergy is the da best and nothing else matters. Silence prevail for a while... Until another forum participant starts another thread; Hi, I am looking for a rubber that can make me fly, walk through wall, walk on water. Can you guys...
  10. a journey of tensor and hurricane

    H3 is driving a manual sports car. Everything DIY, you get the max fun if you can drift. Dignics and modern hybrids is like modern automatic with pedal shifters, sports mode etc. You just focus on enjoying the driving and leave the rest of the work to the machine. Tenergy and older tensor is...
  11. What if Felix Lebron switched his equipment. . .

    will DHS sponsor non-CNT players?
  12. Head shape of a blade: Does it matter?

    so far I read there are more cons than pros with regards to larger head side. What about shape? Round or Oval, does it matter?
  13. Head shape of a blade: Does it matter?

    my preference is a large round head, not because of its attribute or anything like that but rather, I love symmetrical shapes and big things. So I am curious what does a large round head do best? What will it do better compared to a oval slimmer head?
  14. Head shape of a blade: Does it matter?

    I have seen some blades have broader rounder face while some are slimmer or more oval. My question being, does the head shape matter?
  15. Which rubbers do you consider superior to tenergy 05?

    Eureka! Eureka! Eureka! I have found the true answer to this million dollar question, " what is better than a Tenergy 05 rubber? " And my answer to this million dollar question, " what is better than a Tenergy 05 rubber? " as I recently found out is; " Two sheets of Tenergy 05 rubbers! "...
  16. Pros still playing with Tenergy 05

    I am in love with T05. I knew it was the right one for me when I could BH flick / loop the incoming underspin ball from long pips blocks multiple times in a row ( 3 times in my record ). Then I thought, what could make T05 better? Then it occur to me; why don't I put two T05, one for BH use...
  17. had an interesting practise match today

    This post is a reminder to all; an amateur will be an amateur irregardless of the equipment they use just like Newton's Law of motion: all object shall remain constant unless an external forces alters it or something like that ( I'm no scientist okay! ) So, use whatever you feel like it, slow...
  18. Joola Aruna Off Rubber Recommendations 2023

    I have played with the Rasenter EC series. I am in favour of the Rasenter EC series. Rasenter seems softer and has better feel. Gewo in my opinion is harder and bouncier.
  19. Post your latest EJ purchase

    The last Andro Ligna CI OFF in t11 and the secondary I have currently. Topnotch craftmanship I'v seen. --------------------------------- Sometimes, after a long time, something extraordinarily beautiful catches my eyes...
  20. Joola Aruna Off Rubber Recommendations 2023

    Make sure you get the green one; make you opponents green with envy!
Top