Search results

  1. Rubber for chinese loop technique

    A long time ago, a young man, hair still fully black and full of vigour; he was sent to the other side of the planet on a job secondment of some sort by his company for a couple of months. There while performing his task; he was acquainted with the locals specifically of the other gender. They...
  2. Blade recommendation

    Viscaria! Timo Boll ALC! Mizutani ALC! Be a man! Get the real thing!
  3. Suggestion for slight BH rubber upgrade

    just as all road leads to ROME; all BH rubber eventually leads to TENERGY 05. Resistance is futile.
  4. Cured of EJ!

    This is my final EJ post, no really.... I promise. MXP aka God's rubber for my FH T05 aka The Other God's rubber for BH use. Blade: Hinoki 4EVA! This shall be my one and only BFFF going forward. So help me GAWD!
  5. Stiga DNA Hybrid XH

    Thank the gods for MXP; best thing since sliced bread. Viva La Tibhar!!!
  6. Losing pretty instead of winning ugly

    Long pips / anti one side; short pips on the other.
  7. Favorite to win 2024 Olympics?

    Head? Head is for like when you are doing your taxes or talking to your bosses / clients. TT is all about heart!!!
  8. Losing pretty instead of winning ugly

    it all depends. If in a real match ( with referee and you have paid an participation fee of sort ) then I must do whatever it takes to win; ugly or pretty. If in club training session, when I want to work on some issues then I don't mind losing some points. For example; when I want to learn...
  9. How to be a topspin machine

    Not sure about technique, but I sure hell sure you are using the wrong equipment. For the ultimate topspinning experience; you'll need none other than a W968 and boosted NH3 40 degree hardness or more. Gozo: Helping the EJ community since 2021 p/s W968 users always be like; BH? What is BH...
  10. Favorite to win 2024 Olympics?

    Felix v Harimoto final If CNT wins; its just a regular day at the office. If Bernie wins, its gonna be pop the Champagne, open the caviar and spread the pate! I choose champagne, caviar and pate over microwave kinchi ramen anytime, Bob!
  11. WTT Star Contender Lanzhou 2023

    what you called fixed outcome, some called it tactical ranking / seeding placement.
  12. Favorite to win 2024 Olympics?

    Darko! Darko! Darko! vs The BH-only guy!
  13. Harimoto forehand

    Thinking out loud: Would TH benefit from using super bouncy European rubber on his FH like MXP? Sit back relax and let the rubber do the job.....
  14. difference between Buttfly Viscaria and Innerforce ALC.S?

    Innerforce is like a woman; soft, caressing the ball gently. Increasing contact time make, you get a long stroke feel. Viscaria is like a man; crisp, hard & punchy. You feel that punch / snap. Be a man! Do the right thing... p/s Don't listen to me, I only use one ply hinoki.
  15. Best way to handle slow, high, spinny opening loop?

    You'll be the king of the world in no time, even beating CNT players. Unconventional social / fun rubber FTW!
  16. 19th Asian Games Hangzhou

    One shot! One Kill! I'm so famous!
  17. What is the MOST mid setup? Equipment you thought was just 'okay'

    Falcima with two side Rozena. Middle of everything.
Top