Search results

  1. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    USDC & NL: Two of the strongest proponent of slow and steady wins the race theorist when it comes to TT equipment. Guys, there is no major TT tourney for me for the next couple of months and it is time for some experimentation. I brought out from my drawer my long time unused Darker Speed 90...
  2. 60 y.o. Ni Xialian won SF/F WTT Feeder Havirov 2023

    Along come Mr Realistic to wake me up... sigh!!!
  3. 60 y.o. Ni Xialian won SF/F WTT Feeder Havirov 2023

    How about Aruna representing Malaysia. It all starts with:
  4. What's the weight of your setup and what's the ideal weight of your setup?

    Top is a 10.5mm thickness one ply Hinoki custom made with two pieces of Donic M1 & Z1 respectively. Bottom is Darker Speed 90 with both side Tenergy rubber.
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I have been told, rightly or wrongly this version is a sort of two in one formula i.e., with booster incorporated. So with this, Gozo has entered upon the realm of, in the words of James Z, Spoofster Supremist.
  6. Free Workout Routine for Table Tennis

    Are you the same person who helped Seth Peth before with physical fitness regime?
  7. Which thickness of rubber would be a good fit for a beginner?

    ERT is an advocate of the modern two wing offensive looping style. It is the style most taught by coaches these days. Hence when you read his recommendation, bear this point in mind.
  8. 60 y.o. Ni Xialian won SF/F WTT Feeder Havirov 2023

    its the pips I tell you, it's the bloody pips....
  9. Top 10 Best Backhand Rubbers of All Time

    ERT'a a seriel plagiarizer then. Tsk tsk tsk!
  10. What’s your most satisfying moment in table tennis?

    I'll be darn! What sort of black sorcery is this NL? All you do is just stand there straight as a coconut tree and just use BH flickerty flick of wrist and the ball goes flying over the net!!! It is dark magic I say! • No bending of knees to get down low • No power from the ground concept • No...
  11. Good bye.

    Good bye my trusted friend. Fan Zhendong ALC awaits....
  12. Rasanter R42 & R45 alternatives

    Why no love for DONIC? Bluestorm Z series?
  13. SOLD

    Three years playing with a brick. Would you share your experience playing with this brick? 42 degree hardness... you are a brave soul.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    A little while ago, I mentioned about a new exercise that I have incorporated into my warm-up routine, that is, the perculiar SHIKKO aka SUMO Leg lift exercise. This is a very good drill to train for explosiveness in the lower body. Now,I have incorporated another drill. Instead of the usual BH...
  15. Maybe I don't need this many rubbers...

    Go away Hardbat player...
  16. Maybe I don't need this many rubbers...

    je suis un enfant terrible!
  17. Advice to improve my game.

    recently to avoid the issue of being planted, I force myself to hit a few BH and then pivot to FH to continue the stroking. This way I am waking up my footwork. I do this on both side: FH as well as BH side of the table. Try it sometimes.
Top