Search results

  1. Maybe I don't need this many rubbers...

    You can't sleep, tossing and turning in your duvet, occasionally breaking out in cold sweat. You turn to the bed rest and look at the digital clock. It reads 2:05am. Gawd! Time passes ever so slowly. You switch on the lights and see your multitude of beloved lying on the other bed, still...
  2. Share your Racket's Photo

    details on profile page
  3. Finding the perfect rubber for your game

    the app developer is a closet BTY fan-boi!
  4. What’s your most satisfying moment in table tennis?

    Having HULK SMASH moments! Tiny little things that makes my stomach warm and fuzzy!
  5. Finding the perfect rubber for your game

    This app is 95% usable because it recommends MXP the most awesome most trampolinish rubber for FH use. Best thing since slice bread.
  6. What’s your most satisfying moment in table tennis?

    Buying Tenergy at USD 58.00 per piece.
  7. Donic M3 vs Yasaka 7 Soft

    That honours has been superseded by the Donic Bluestorm series.
  8. Finding the perfect rubber for your game

    No Tenergy for me. It states MXP instead.
  9. Lost interest in WTT

    Any larger radius of ball, TT will become padel / pickelball.
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I had a chance to experience this exercise's benefit yesterday, my legs felt more catapulty. I was able to catapult fro BH corner to FH corner to rtn ball and catapult it back to the BH side. The explosiveness power is wonderful & amazing. My legs are like saying, " Gozo, I'm ready! You can...
  11. Best Adam Bobrow's video to date!!!

    This video highlight some points that I want to share: 1. The footwork of Felix is amazing. 2. It contrast the huge gap between a top amateur and a real pro level player. Adam was gasping for air while Felix hardly break a sweat despite running around the play area a lot. I am simply blown away...
  12. Best Adam Bobrow's video to date!!!

    This is arguably the best Adam's video to date. Kudos to Adam. I am thoroughly entertained. Best quote ever: Alexis to Felix brotherly advise, " Adam employs two strategies: Sometimes he hit the net. Sometime he hit the edge. " Felix responded, " I understand " 🤣🤣🤣
  13. Gozo Zyreruna

    Shamelessly a BTY fan-boi!

    Shamelessly a BTY fan-boi!
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I was watching Sanctuary https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctuary_(Japanese_TV_series) on Netflix recently and this exercise / warm-up routine caught my attention. So out of curiosity and just for LOL, I tried it for a week. Three sets on each side for 5 reps daily for a week. I am...
  15. The Players In China's Super League

    Truls is the exchange student from Sweden.
Top