Search results

  1. Improving Third Ball Play After Service in Table Tennis

    Serve fast & furious and followed by driving faster & more furious.
  2. all roads lead to Rome...

    My old man used to say, " Son, you don't go to the green to play and enjoy. You tee off at the greens to network " That was the eighties, not sure if it is applicable these days.
  3. I'm currently in full EJ mode. What other rubbers should I try?

    Some of us are purist at heart. #classicESNforever!
  4. all roads lead to Rome...

    No sir. I will be using my current set-up.
  5. I'm currently in full EJ mode. What other rubbers should I try?

    In the course of EJ'ing there are thousands of doors and one surely will be bewildered. I ended by short-listing a brand that has deep meaningful connection with oneself. I chosed Donic because they are the main sponsors for my National Team. and Butterfly coz, well, it is Butterfly. Well...
  6. all roads lead to Rome...

    You are paychic! My beloved mail ordered is expected to arrive from Vietnam on 27.07.23. Count down to more smashing good times. BTW Tony my man, I'll be playing in what is the biggest amateur only TT event next Sat. 300 plus participants, 32 tables in a large school hall. It is completely no...
  7. Looking for an advice for my new bat

    Oh I see. Then stick with premades
  8. I'm currently in full EJ mode. What other rubbers should I try?

    H3LL Y3AH brudder! Stick to tradition. #ClassicESN4life!
  9. H3 not so tacky?

    On a personal note, I have never experience the so called MXP effect. Mine lasted one year ( thereabout ) and I threw mine away after I see the sponge deteriorating.
  10. H3 not so tacky?

    Tibhar's smart alecs business exec got it right. Let's make MXP great for three months only and let em keep coming back for more after three months. Just like those heroin addicts requiring their shots regularly.
  11. After all these years, I finally tried MX-P. It's good, but...

    After three months, just smash hit the ball. MXP is great for such endeavour. It supports such endeavour.
  12. Is EJing good for improving?

    Some how I feel you James Z. I too have been malignly labelled as non-spinner just because I flat hit for a winner on my strong side. It would appear TTD forum has a snobbish / elitist attitude gravitating towards a two wing looping stylist. What happened to we are one big happy family inclusivity?
  13. H3 not so tacky?

    Could it be DHS knows you guys will boost anyway, so perhaps they make it boosterable. I mean after boosting, you get super tacky rubber and you all happy like five year old get to eat ice-cream. If they make it very tacky straight out from the factory, you boost and it gets only slightly tacky...
  14. Looking for an advice for my new bat

    Butterfly Falcima Butterfly Rozena on FH & BH Be Happy.
  15. Is EJing good for improving?

    Oh Shucks Carl! I am over EJ'ing, I have declared my stance many times. I am a faithful person. I don't go fooling around with this or that rubber / blade anymore. Just like the French, I have found my mayo and will only eat my fries with mayo. So, no worries Carl. My EJing days are over. As...
  16. Is EJing good for improving?

    Also OP rarely post video of himself playing, it is difficult to make an accurate judgement call. I recall OP posting a video of him playing quite a while ago. He could have improved by leaps and bounds by now but without video evidence, it is anyone's guess. So, back to the question, " Is EJ...
  17. Flicking with Fastarc G1

    Friend, Do recall the OP stated in the first post he is, and I quote. "I am a local league player." Hence we should not assume him to be a noobie. To further strengthen my argument, I have seen with my own eyes, U15 cadet players chiquita 80% of all serves these days. In summary, your...
  18. Flicking with Fastarc G1

    I offer three scenarios, not hypothetical but have happened in my regular CHO-LEH'ing sessions. Scenario 1: The ball is blocked back to my far FH corner or BH corner. I am unable to return that and my opponent gets the point. I congratulate him by exclaiming 好 球 漂 亮! ( Hao Qiu Piau Liang! )...
Top