Search results

  1. Top 10 Best Backhand Rubbers of All Time

    Feint Long Classic is it on sale? James Z list should correctly be: 1. Non-LARC super huge and super long pimple rubber. End of list. James Z: Helping the EJ community since antiquity.
  2. Top 10 Best Backhand Rubbers of All Time

    Gozo List: 1. Tenergy 05 Red End of list. Gozo: Helping the EJ community since 2021
  3. Is the Donic Baracuda the same as it was in the beginning (2009/2010)?

    If indeed Baracuda formula has changed; any marketing dept worth its salt will surely add some power words to it like Baracuda Max or Baracuda Pro or Baracuda Max Pro etc
  4. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    Aku telah buat pembetulan kesalahan tata-kata tersebut. Terima-kasih Dinda Andrea.
  5. Gozo Zyreruna

    反手找机会,正手抢分数'

    反手找机会,正手抢分数'
  6. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

    Andrea Ni Hao and a good day to you and all the Sanwei Employees, This post came up to my mind and I hope to share. If this is irrelevant to you, then please ignore and I apologize. If it is helpful, then do give me a like. Disclaimer: I have never use Sanwei product before. I am totally...
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I recalled hearing an online Chinese coach said to this effect, " If your are tired or your strokes seems to be getting worse for whatever reasons, stop doing that exercise / drill and do something else before the incorrect muscle memory sets in " I also remember my own personal coach, even if...
  8. Best Friendship 729 Rubber ?

    Battle 2 FTW! The best thing since sliced bread.
  9. Post your latest EJ purchase

    😜 truly a butterfly fan-boyz!
  10. I've graduated.

    Coach did not present me with any JC Penney black belt for graduation. I have to order something black from Vietnam myself. Just came in today from Vietnam. It's USD 58.00 per piece inclusive of delivery.
  11. I Played In A National Tournament; This Is My Diary

    NL, To be fair, the tournament registration form did indicate OPEN tournament, hence it is a free for all event. I went in there with a open heart. I was prepared to be slaughtered. I wanted to experience the slaughter. The entrance fee is only USD 5.00 and for this price, I got a chance to play...
  12. I Played In A National Tournament; This Is My Diary

    You are not the first person to suggest me using long-pips on my BH. But I am a recalcitrant old-fart. I love my BH open-ups against my regular club members. I usually have more time against them as we tend to go into a pushing rally for like four or five times first, sort of those old fashion...
  13. Shakehand on a J-pen blade?

    No. You have to choose.
  14. I Played In A National Tournament; This Is My Diary

    Whether it is Jan, Jul or Dec. It is humid all year round. Air-con is a given and a must.
  15. I Played In A National Tournament; This Is My Diary

    You should see the toilet. And can you believe that this is a not for profit private school. @Tony's Table Tennis , 这个是中文语言学校.
  16. I Played In A National Tournament; This Is My Diary

    Good morning to all, it is now 7.30am and after a good rest, I am ready to write a blog post of yesterday's event while it is still fresh in my mind for sharing purpose. 1. I was up at 5.00am yesterday and I reached the venue at 8.00am. Even though I am one hour early, the car park is full and...
  17. The older I get, the more aiya forehand I have

    It is not weight, it is you are not using Tenergy / Dignics 😜
  18. Should I upgrade my blade or change rubber?

    MXP hell yeah! MXP allows you to launch your ball at speed of Mach 2.5.
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Just came back from my capital Kuala Lumpur after participating in one of the biggest amateur only TT tourney. Will write more about it tomorrow after I take my nap. Been awake since 5.00am this morning and it is 10.30pm now. It has been a very long day. Good night all.
Top