Search results

  1. Flicking with Fastarc G1

    Personally I can't BH flick well my friend. Do recall that I use a thick 10.5mm blade and it is not well suited for BH flick aka chiquita. At least not for me. However, in my defence, many good players do BH flick using T05 in the hey days before Dignics was available but of course now high...
  2. all roads lead to Rome...

    Now I play with two sheets of Tenergies! Yay! I am so pro... all my strokes will be perfect. EJ syndrome cured. Graduation gift for myself.
  3. Flicking with Fastarc G1

    all problems are solved when one puts on the magical and wonderful Tenergy 05. Woes begone!
  4. Should I buy DHS Long 5

    Are you able to classify for those thick bulky one ply hinoki blade?
  5. Should I buy DHS Long 5

    G1 is like salt & pepper. It taste good with whatever dish. If in doubt, G1 is what's it all about. R7 is a safe rubber. It is like going on a date with your best friend since high school.
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Thank you my friend for sharing the info. If you ever consider using ESN rubber in the future, I do recommend Donic brand as that is the cheapest ESN rubber, at least where I live.
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Hey guys in the Vietnam area, I just ordered a piece of black Tenergy 64 from Vietnam using Shopee. It cost USD 62.00 inc shipment. It is cheaper by USD 5.00 when compared to my country. Is this a reasonable price in Vietnam? Could it be a fake? What do you guys think? The seller is...
  8. Am in the wrong or is this super annoying to everyone else as well?

    Reminder to self: Wear this when playing Funk Fu Master
  9. all roads lead to Rome...

    He who must not be named.
  10. all roads lead to Rome...

    There are dedicated sports for the older folks: Pickleball & Pétanque, which I might just take up once I reach those age.
  11. Am in the wrong or is this super annoying to everyone else as well?

    Wow! This dude you mentioned seems like have TOTAL no respect for you! You should challenge him to a death duel using TT to protect your honour. This is the only way.
  12. all roads lead to Rome...

    Your geography FAIL! Rome is still very much around.
  13. all roads lead to Rome...

    Listen up folks, I know you love EJing. I get it. But let's get real, whatever you do, whatever you try, if you stay in TT long enough you'll eventually use Tenergy or Dignics. It is inevitable. Resistance is futile... So just get Tenergy and save you all the grief. The Rock approves 🫡
  14. Content Pulled from The Hijacking of GrandMaster's Thread

    There's folks who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me And just might be the next best thing, but not quite me Coz' he's the real slim shady.
  15. Content Pulled from The Hijacking of GrandMaster's Thread

    Here is a suggestion: How about also merge Michael Zhuang aka Tensorbackhand many many little EJ'ing thread into one single mega thread and name it: Michael's EJ guide to EJ'ing. That is a thought.
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Two hours of FH only training today with coach. He is prepping me for my final exam that will be on 15.07.23. He signed me up for a well known amateur only tourney. I wonder why he completely omit my BH technique, perhaps I suxs so much he has completely given up on my BH? One technique in...
  17. Best Flat Hitting Rubber?

    Blade: Super Viscaria ALC FH - Dignic 05 BH - Dignics 64
  18. Best Flat Hitting Rubber?

    Who needs spin when one can HULK SMASH with a 110% satisfaction! Welcome to the club - From another flat smasher.
  19. SP advice

    Mirror mirror on the wall, how will this thread go for all? Four pages or more, James Z will cut and paste all and more, Arguments, counter-arguments, stabbing each other with verbal insults, In the end this thread will end with no results.
  20. WTT Contender Zagreb 2023

    Wait what? Ojio won QTY? No waaaaayyyyyyy!
Top