Search results

  1. Boosted Chinese rubber better than Tensor for backhand?

    Tacky rubber for BH will generate more spin and the ball can be slower but more kick and it bounce to the side. If one is not use to this kick + side bounce, one will often mistime and miss the ball completely ( I am guilty as charged ). This sensation of missing the ball is very fresh in my...
  2. Rubbers for Return Board

    Any under USD 5.00 chinese rubber will do.
  3. The dead balls.

    On many occasions I have seen modern players just smack-down chopped balls when playing against chopper with long pips. It never fail to make me raise my eyebrow. In my own experience, I too have smack-down chopped balls myself when playing against long-pips chopper. Hail to ITTF and its...
  4. Why isn't table tennis equipment produced in the USA?

    Ich brauche kein amerikanisches Produkt! Es lebe ESN! Ain't nid no Ehmerikan product. Long live ESN!
  5. Donic Baracuda vs Bluefire M2

    This weekend I am having my coaching session. You will see my glorious and magnificent shots. Watch this space... 🤣🤣🤣
  6. Donic Baracuda vs Bluefire M2

    Barucuda trying to be a clone of T05? If that is the case, then Donic did a lousy job coz' Baracuda sure did not feel Tenergy'ish at all. It felt ol'skool, it felt safe and secure, like dad's twenty year old Toyota Camry.
  7. Donic Baracuda vs Bluefire M2

    i guess one can say Baracuda is Donic's version of Rozena.
  8. Donic Baracuda vs Bluefire M2

    Baracuda & M2 can do all the above you mentioned. But if you say you can hit through the sponge and reach the wood, then you can consider M1 which is harder ( also what I use on my BH currently ). Even that I also hit through it sometime but I am no going to change it anytime soon because the...
  9. 5 ply blades - a few observations on my three..

    Giving you plenty of love just because you mention Falcima and Rozena in the same post.
  10. Donic Baracuda vs Bluefire M2

    Funny enough, I had always preferred Baracuda on my FH side. So, yeah, if Baracuda and M2 is the only choice, in my personal view, I would put M2 on BH and B on FH.
  11. Donic Baracuda vs Bluefire M2

    The above is ChatGPT response.
  12. Bluestorm Z1

    Bringing up a dead old thread... I have just bought a piece of Donic Bluestorm Z1 and Donic Acuda S1 Turbo each on 04.04.23 from Shopee coz I'll be sorry with myself if I don't take up those mouth-watering discount vouchers. Also I am feelin' like him: in this crash & burn baby! This...
  13. Why Rozena?

    This is Rozena This is non-Rozena
  14. Forehand rubber recommendations

    Why the Haha emoji Next? Baracuda is my first taste of ESN / Tension rubber and also my first taste of Euro / German rubber. It is like tasting Sauerkraut for the first time and then liking it.
  15. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    After this event, I am sure her ( Alice's ) WTT rating is gonna overtake my country Top ranking woman player ( Karen ). She will most likely be my country No. 1 ranked woman player. How's that? A chopper for the number one spot. Now, that you seldom see everyday, ain't it? @jammail, Alice uses...
  16. Forehand rubber recommendations

    Requirement: Slower but more spinny rubber compared to M1. Recommendation: Donic Baracuda. Its marketing tagline is rubber with a vicious spin.
  17. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    MD SF: SGP vs MAS This match was intense with very fast & powerful rallies. Sometimes I could not even see the ball.
  18. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    This is my national chopper who went all the way to WS SF and met Harimoto's younger sister and lost. Harimoto was just too strong and on another level. Alice plays an ol'skool classical chopper style. There are two chopper in my national team; Alice who is playing above and a U15 who hail from...
Top