Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Good morning guys, it is early morning where I'm at and I am now starting my four hour drive north bound to my tourney venue. Games starts at two pm.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    stick to TT next time. Safer 🤣
  3. 1PC Stainless Steel Table Tennis Racket Blade Short Long Handle Heavy Ping Pong Blade with Ayous Handle For Training

    This is good development for TT image. No longer will TT players be associated with guys like these: But instead be associated with hunks like these:
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Hi Ding, Referring to my BH loop video previously, I need to get that kind of pace in my club regular game with my club-mates. Those dudes, if I were to give them slow spinny loops with high arc, they can counter-loop back. So, I am forced to up my game tempo. Not that I want it, but...
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yeah! You are right. At the end of the day, for context, we are just a bunch of hobbyist ribbing each other for some social interaction. None of us livelihood is dependent on playing TT, so it should be all for fun. It should not be taken too seriously, at least I don't. In my previous...
  6. Top 10 Blades. Do you agree?

    Hail ERT! Hail ERT! Hail ERT! Thank you for keeping EJ syndrome on-going. Luv you! Muack! :love:
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Oh how I love you guys acting like those ring-master / announcers prior to fight night. Luv it! Luv it! Come this Sat all shall be known. Glorious Victory Or Utter Defeat Crash and Burn baby
  8. Backhand Rubber Suggestion

    If using Rakza 7 soft for pushing and receiving and still having difficulty, it is mainly not due to product failure. User interface issue perhaps? :LOL:
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I am more than happy to consider these periods as gestational so that I can play the style that I want to play for future me.
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    " But it is good that you are practicing opening up during match play. You should also practice it during serve and receive drills. " Yes I perform this drill as well, which I consider as mere drills. Drills tend to give me higher percentage compared to game play. " You are working hard to...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    1. The above is my latest BH loop / open up / topspin against chopped / cut ball. 2. USDC commented my percentage is low; around 40%'ish. Guilty as charged. 3. Yesterday I had an opportunity to play around ten sets with a better skilled pusher / blocker stylist. 4. I was playing with an " I...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Ding, so wordy your post is. Video here helpful it is. Show & Tell is better. BTW I will be driving four hours up north to another state / province for a tourney this Sat. Hope to post some video. If I don't, you'll know how it went... ;)
  13. Welcome to TableTennisDaily 3.0 - Bug Report

    Hi Dan et al, I wish to let you know the Fan Zhendong Blade Series ad popup is very annoying. It prevents me from typing response on my smart-phone and there is no option to close it. Can you add a close option on it? Thanks a million.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Oh baby! I'm in love again. Bluestorm is so trampolinish it makes my heart flutter with excitement each time I make contact with it. The speed, the speed! It is amazingly fast. One slow loop, then one power smash / counter-drive is pure ecstasy.
  15. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Apology NL, this sentence of yours is a teeny wee bit confusing for me. I am not sure what you mean. Sorry, can you rephrase into simpler sentence?
  16. Boosted Chinese rubber better than Tensor for backhand?

    How is it for you? BH mid distance topspin to topspin rally no problem?
  17. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Lula, My FH loop against chopped ball appears to be using a lot of arm power and not enough whole body mechanics but still somehow the ball goes over nicely. This, I attribute to the rubber. It is assisting me a tonne. Somehow I can really feel the top-sheet gripping the ball well and the...
  18. Boosted Chinese rubber better than Tensor for backhand?

    This is me doing my typical FH stroke. It is pretty standard right? For a lack of better word, textbook style. I look pretty relax with my stroke, letting the sponge do most of the work for me. What I did not show is prior to this I was doing the same FH stroke with a fifty degree ESN rubber...
  19. Video Footage Safe Thread

    As promised, my latest FH loop against chopped balls. And no, I am not wearing a German jersey. The jersey is my Province / State colours. The above is just a recap of what my natural FH look like. It is just a warming up session. Using Andro's R48 on FH this round. And this is my natural...
Top