Search results

  1. Quick poll on name on back of shirt!

    Alexandria Ivanashotofwhiskey would be quite difficult to fit in.
  2. MXP National?

    It is lunch time now, I'm heading to a local tavern for a couple of bratwurzt, bier and chippies...
  3. MXP National?

    Truth be told I could have them for breakie, lunch & supper. I mean, who could say no to a Tsingtao during breakfast, lunch & supper right?
  4. MXP National?

    This is MXP National. Look at its packaging, it exude the epitome of German-ness. This means it is serious business. A user can be construe that he means business, nothing but business. When one uses such a serious German product, one is quickly reminded of all things Germans: Pretzels...
  5. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    As of today writing, only one Malaysian National Player is still in contention in WTT Feeder @ Antalya, Turkey: 1. Ms Alice Chang who is a classical chopper will be facing Miwa Harimoto of Japan in WS SF. Alice is what you could say as classical chopper because she seldom attack and rely 90% of...
  6. FH-Topspin trainingsession with Battle 2 Bluesponge on FZD ALC

    Tell me about it. Now is mainly BH - BH rally first then boom!
  7. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Just now our MD just got into SF defeating their SGP rival 3-1. I'll share the video if available in YT. The Choong / Wong pair played a superb game. In the other MD QF, it was sad coz they have to give a walk-over due to injury. In the WS, a player got through to the R16. She is a classical...
  8. FH-Topspin trainingsession with Battle 2 Bluesponge on FZD ALC

    You have just described my fav strategy. Luv it!
  9. Selling rubbers and Loss Aversion

    attachment leads to suffering, suffering leads to the Dark Side. Let go one must.
  10. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Our National Players uses mainly Donic products as Donic is the major sponsor.
  11. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    Some things to know about Malaysia TT. 1. There is no ranking system like what is seen in USATT or European side of things. 2. There is no league play. 3. The National Players definitely belongs to some club. The most famous two clubs are Union TT ( partnered with Donic ) & Star Elite (...
  12. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    At the time of writing this, three Malaysian Men Players are in the MD QF & two women players made it to R32 in the WS event. Video coming...
  13. Want to watch Albino Unicorn?

    :ROFLMAO: Pardon for the click-bait. But I am not too far from the truth. To see Malaysian TT National Team in international action is akin to watching albino unicorn, i.e., they are rare. However, I am happy to present them in action during the WTT Feeder @ Antalya, Turkey. Enjoy. For this...
  14. FH-Topspin trainingsession with Battle 2 Bluesponge on FZD ALC

    Hi everyone, Attitude is using a chinese tacky rubber and I just want to compare and contrast his FH topspin with mine. Do you all notice that he has to use a sh1t load of power to spin the ball over, whereas mine is assisted by the ESN tensioned rubber that trampoline the ball over much much...
  15. Speed glue / tensor = same thing?

    By the way, do you know of a C-Taipei player by the name Yeh Chih-Wei? I just watched the match between him and my Malaysian Men Top Single ( Leong Chee Feng ) and Leong is shooting rockets at him and the ball just kept coming back at Leong. Needless to say, Leong lost 0-3 to Yeh. The event is...
  16. Speed glue / tensor = same thing?

    I cannot fathom the hassle one willing to go through all these hassle if one is not making a living from TT. Tony, does you player under your charge boost ESN / Spring Sponge rubber?
  17. Common Sense Rubbers

    This is common sense rubber: This is the one you truly want & desire:
  18. Speed glue / tensor = same thing?

    Choosing rubber is like the above. You make the choice and enjoy it. Ha ha ha, you already know what I want, what I really really want. I wanna I wanna I really really really wanna is ..... NOT THIS!!!! Blargh! Give me this for breakfast anytime babe!
  19. Speed glue / tensor = same thing?

    No wonder to me I hardly notice the drop-off issue. I was ignorantly & blissfully using MXP close to a year before I noticed the sponge deteriorating visually and only then I know that it has reached its useful life. So, yeah, MXP drop in performance is not an issue for me at this point in time...
Top