Search results

  1. Speed glue / tensor = same thing?

    I often hear about MXP's drop in performance. Is this a perculiar problem for MXP alone or is it an issue across all the ESN rubber? Say the newer Donic Bluestorm, will it also have such similar problem?
  2. Harimoto Victory Celebration

    Zhang Ji Ke & Zhang Peng Zhi He ( Harimoto ) shared a common ancestor.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    WTT Feeder Antalya, Turkiye ( 27.03.23 - 01.04.23 ) something rare is happening. Malaysia is sending a contingent of five male and five female TT players to participate. Why is this news? Malaysian TT players in international water is as rare as sighting an albino unicorn. Yep, we've been...
  4. Harimoto Victory Celebration

    Like him or not, he is a showman, just like Zhang Jike.
  5. Speed glue / tensor = same thing?

    after hearing your description, I'll say hallehluyah! Thank god for ESN! Praise be to God! It is like going from Manual to Automatic Transmission in cars!
  6. Speed glue / tensor = same thing?

    Funny you mention the Tibhar's EVO series. Currently I am on my second MXP and my first sheet lasted me around one year before I threw it away. I could not tell the drop off in performance. It play same to me in the first few months as well as the last few weeks. I have no idea what this drop...
  7. Speed glue / tensor = same thing?

    I wish to find out does ESB / tensor technology mimics speed glue effect? Are they the same or do they have different properties? I'll use Donic Acuda series as an example. In its product packaging, it states rubber with in-built speed glue effect where as newer Donic series does not state so...
  8. Anybody have success boosting ESN rubbers?

    I use 47.5 degree ESN hardness and love the trampoline effect. I suspect adding some additive will probably make it mushy and negate / reduce the trampoline effect. If I wanted a mushier effect I would just get a 45 / 42.5 instead. Why should I bother with that extra work of applying some additive?
  9. Anybody have success boosting ESN rubbers?

    Sometimes tinkering with something already good / perfect can have unwanted side effects.
  10. All Wood Defensive Blades Vs Carbon Defensive Blades. What Are Peoples Thoughts?

    Here's a thought... I know a particular Xiom blade ( the name escape me at the moment ) is constructed asymmetrically where one side is with carbon ( stiff ) for attacking and the other without and softer for defending. Would this blade be the ultimate modern defense blade? I wonder...
  11. DHS Hurricane Long 5 vs Butterfly Harimoto Innerforce ALC

    Challenge accepted. Show & tell again in Jul-23 where I'll play in a major amateur tourney. I'll only show the singles footage. P/s there are no league in my country. Here it is only winner takes all, losers go home all the way! Hurrah!
  12. DHS Hurricane Long 5 vs Butterfly Harimoto Innerforce ALC

    I have little story to share. Hopefully some of us will not find it too boring. A few years ago I had the good fortune to dine in some fancy sushi restaurant where the chef himself is also the owner. I sat at the main counter ( not table ) and watched him prepare his craft and the enjoyed the...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Sure my friend. I'll video my next coaching session which will be in Apr23.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Ha ha ha, apparently I am one of a kind. No one I know in my TT circle uses similar TT equipment as I do. I've just remembered something. During my first few lessons with him, I was using Stiga All Round Classic with neoH2 both side. After six lessons or so, he told me to get rid of it and use...
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Guilty as charged. To put in some context, I only started serious TT in Jan-22 at a fantabulous age of late forties. Previously I was a garage / rec player due to the COVID lockdown, I had nothing else to do in 2019, 2000 & 2021 during the lockdown. Serious here means getting proper coaching. I...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    My lil'friend and I have moved past the courting stage and now in the newly married stage. Give us some time and soon we'll go to the stage where we'll complete each other sentences sub consciously. Slowly, but surely.
  17. DHS Hurricane Long 5 vs Butterfly Harimoto Innerforce ALC

    To me equipment is important coz: Before equipping my lil'friend I am like: whereas after equipping with my lil'friend: Its all about belief. 😎
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I've checked through my YT archive and my last coaching recording was more than six months ago. My recent recordings are mainly match play.
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yup! Gonna do this.
Top