Search results

  1. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Next Level & Der, I agree with your analysis that my FH needs to slow down a little and add more spin rather than speed for future development. I am in agreement that if I continue to only rely on my current smash / drives on FH side, I will stagnate quicker compared with if I learn how to...
  2. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Men's Double Final. In this match, it was not as tough as the semi because my opponent has a weaker partner and my partner and I knew it and we exploited it to the max. The opponent is too reliant on the alpha. We won 3-1 in this final match and got the gold medal. Video 1 of 4: Video 2 of...
  3. Video Footage Safe Thread

    MD Semi-Finals: I won 3 vs 2. This was a tough match and both side played a very tight and tactical game. The score was tight; very tight indeed. It was tied at 2-2 and the fifth set at 5:5, one side start to buckle under the pressure and started making unforced errors. The other steadier side...
  4. Video Footage Safe Thread

    How's this? This is my match point in the Semi-Finals. Of course, being cheered on by hundreds of collegiate girls is a big big morale boost!
  5. Video Footage Safe Thread

    I will post the full video of my Men's Doubles Semi-Final as well as Final and you can judge for yourself. Editing for brevity takes some time. p/s: Somehow I have always have better result in Doubles. I don't know why...
  6. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Video 1 of 3 Video 2 of 3 Video 3 of 3 This is my MS QLY Match against a slightly weaker / similar level player. I won the match with a 3-2 score-line.
  7. Backhand rubbers? Is d09c too much for a beginner-intermediate player?

    Lets examine this a little bit closer shall we. 1. 09C is BTY's attempt to canabilize the DHS NH3 mkt share. 2. So it is made with NH3 properties in mind with some variation of course and it is suppose to be better. 3. NH3 is mainly used in FH right? No one uses it for BH ( except for Ma Long...
  8. Miwa Harimoto

    Scream king has Lin-Gaoyan syndrome, i.e., Choke-King Syndrome ( CKS )
  9. Is body type giving any form of advantage?

    You You're from Ukraine! Sorry for what is happening in your nation. I am on mobile and can't see your profile from mobile view, so sorry for that. Stay safe and I pray that this madness end soon.
  10. Video Footage Safe Thread

    I have some idols to emulate...
  11. Is body type giving any form of advantage?

    All these talk to & fro and still no visual. Come on man, we're at Page 4 already. This is like dating a good looking gal / boy and all he she / he wants is talk and talk and talk, forever in friendzone. Come on show us some skin, errrr... I mean some videos.
  12. Block like Da Boss!

    Block like Da Boss Ver 4.0 I'm so sorry NDH, I failed the Waldner Icy Cold Stare test again. I'm such a failure...
  13. Is body type giving any form of advantage?

    I didn't know that having a not so ideal athletic body type is a hindrance to Playing good TT. I need to inform my body that. Btw I met a badminton player in my contingent and she said she has no idea how to play TT and she is what you would say is having the ideal athletics body built. So...
  14. Video Footage Safe Thread

    my match winning shot. We won the Gold Medal for MD
  15. Video Footage Safe Thread

    Oh Sheet! I just got into the Finals!
  16. Video Footage Safe Thread

    I won't be able to reply you guys in depth at the moment coz I am still at the tourney and tomorrow I will be playing in the Semis ( Men's Doubles ) against a strong opponent and my partner is semi-injured. He took some tylenol I gave him and we hope for the best. I'll be playing in a large...
  17. Miwa Harimoto

    She may be a girl, but she drives like a boy/man
  18. Miwa Harimoto

    I told you so...
  19. Video Footage Safe Thread

    I am playing for my state / province in a National Tournament. I won this game 3-2 but lost two games earlier. I won't make it to the qualifying round. My state chartered a bus to ferry us seven hours north east to another state for this tourney. So, to those more experience player with keen...
  20. Who here plays with griptape on the blade handle?

    I use badminton grip tape, I want to hold on to something big and sturdy when I play. Long & thin just make me feels inadequate...
Top