Search results

  1. Permanent effect of the speed glue. Is it ever possible?

    Donic Baracuda tag line was and I quote, " rubber with inbuilt speed glue effect produces fantastic spin " Does this count? Baracuda was my very first ESN / 1st Gen Tensor rubber I used. Fond memories I had with this rubber paired with Tibhar's Stratus Powerwood ( both side ).
  2. Why do I get so nervous when playing a match?

    1. Play more tourney to desensitize the fear 2. Play with a I don't care win or lose mindset 3. Repeat step 1 Alternative strategy: 1. Change blade 2. Change rubber 3. Repeat step 1
  3. Post the Top 3 table tennis rubber companies

    1. Michelin 2. Durex 3. Top Glove
  4. Developing player with some potential :)

    Good evening Tony, It is good to have a conversation with you. 1. To share my experience, if one sees my equipment at my profile page you will notice I use a very fast / powerful set-up. Should I regress to a slower set-up.Nah! I have use this like for 14 months straight up without EJ'ing. I...
  5. More Pros not enjoying WTT and its expensive Costs

    Tony, All these depressing talk made me to be glad I took up TT as a hobby and not as a profession. All these years my parents said to me stop playing so much, but, instead study study study turned out to be good advise.
  6. More Pros not enjoying WTT and its expensive Costs

    I have always wondered why my National Players do not play in the WTT events. They were good and they have talent. Then this post came about and now I know that they are also good with accounting ( i.e., evaluating the cost-benefit ). So kudos to my National Players for being good in the game...
  7. butterfly free chalk glue

    OK thanks. My Free Chack 2 20ml is almost used up. I am in the market to restock. So, I'll spend a little more to buy the Pro version.
  8. MIZUTANI JUN MAJOR

    So, it is basically a Falcima with a famous player name lazer etched on it.
  9. butterfly free chalk glue

    I am curious, what is the different between Free Chack, Free Chack 2 and Free Chack Pro? Assist pls. TQ.
  10. Developing player with some potential :)

    sumtin' more grippy and less catapulty / trampolinish: Chinese tacky rubber ( if you have a coach who can teach you) or Modern hybrid such as Tibhar K series or Donic Bluegrip series. I, myself am a pure trampoline lover.
  11. Developing player with some potential :)

    Forget to mention, my club-mate son is a teenager: U15 category. Not too long ago, during one of my chit-chat session with my coach, he did mention that due to the bigger sized ball these days, there is less spin and the ball is relatively slower. He said one curious statement, i.e., he said...
  12. Chinese Trials for WTTC 2023

    Battle Royale btw Outer Carbon aka Viscaria player versus Innerforce type player. Raw power / alethicism versus skill, spin & placement.
  13. Developing player with some potential :)

    1. You do ask a pertinent question and should deserve a more well-thought answer. 2. A club-mate of mine sent her son to the same coach as I and after only three months, he told him to get a Viscaria. All his students are on Viscaria ( boys ) or Innerforce ( girls ). Why these two blades...
  14. Looking for a blade with control and touch

    Only applicable to Der and others with Popeye's arm like him...
  15. Training with my OLD Stiga Carbonado

    Zhang Jike ALC p/s Victor uses Stiga Cyberspace so he prefers hard stuff. Not soft & cotton-candy for him.
  16. Describe your very first feeling after playing with Tenergy

    First thought when first started to use Tenergy: Why do I keep losing? why is my ball flying here and there? The ball is 不听话 ( disobedient ) why does the ball overshoots the table? why is my arc so funny? It is too parabolic and has high arc making me vulnerable. Tenergy is a junk rubber...
  17. Rubber Suggestions

    instead of thinking, oops my ball fly out of the table, I should change the rubber and then fret over the internet looking for the ultimate best rubber... perhaps it would be too premature. Perhaps one should fix the angle of attack or contact first. Usually, in my experience a more closed bat...
  18. Developing player with some potential :)

    There are only two paths open for strong aspiring players: 1. Viscaria with Butterfly rubbers ( Rozena / Glyzer / Tenergy / Dignics ) in such order 2. 968 with H3 heavily boosted any other and it is the deviant path. There is no other way. Only these two paths to the summit of greatness. p/s...
  19. Looking for a blade with control and touch

    Tibhar Stratus Powerwood ( Five ply all-wood ) for the ultimate control but still with offensive capability.
  20. Looking for sth to play with BTY Primorac OFF-

    Using Rakza 7 soft and M3 on a Primorac whilst playing away from table is a recipe for disaster. An off - blade with mushy soft rubber means at those far away distance, you ball will most like cannot clear the net or you will need to use tonnes of strength to force it over which means you will...
Top