Search results

  1. VERY fast Backhand flick (Non Chinese) rubber options?

    I copy and pasted from Pingsunday. The link is here: https://pingsunday.com/choose-best-backhand-rubber/#Best_rubbers_for_backhand_flick_and_topspin Have fun exploring!
  2. MXP and G1

    I always have a protector sheet on when in storage and I put a few sachets of desiccant along with it in my carrier case. I guess that helps to prolong the useful life of the rubber.
  3. MXP and G1

    I only threw away my MXP after one year when I notice the sponge start to disintegrate off. My experience differs.
  4. Butterfly CYPRES G-MAX - Rubber suggestions!!

    Life is short! Live life to the extreme. Max thickness blade with max speed and with max catapult effect rubber. No regrets, no surrender! Boo Yah! The smashes, oh the smashes... joy and happiness all the times. Who cares about losing and winning. It is joy & happiness we want!
  5. Fan Zhendong falls over | Chinese Trial 2023

    A little bump on the bum and we all go goo-goo ga-ga over it. Footballers ( not soccer players ) gets trashed around all the times and we hardly bat an eyelid. Life isn't fair. No wonder non TT players perceived us as cotton-candy people ( soft and fluffy all the times ).
  6. How to play against BH short pips players?

    My bad, my bad... in my eagerness to share my escapade with my recent many liaisons with long-pipster, I have forgotten to discern amongst them ( long vs short ). I offer my sincerest apology.
  7. How to play against BH short pips players?

    May not be answering directly to you but more of a general statement. 1. With regards to how to play long / short / pips or junk oops, I mean errrr..... unconventional set-up, no matter how much of theory knowledge you have, if you rarely play against one, you will struggle against it due to...
  8. MXP and G1

    I have used both of them before. Below is my take: MXP is what I am currently using and love its extreme trampoline effect. I can get away with being sloppy with my technique and still get the ball over. G1 to me felt you need to brush more aka do more work to get the most of it and G1...
  9. Butterfly CYPRES G-MAX - Rubber suggestions!!

    You want speed? Do you really want speed? You can't handle the speed! With that little joke aside, I find that Tibhar's Evolution MXP works just fine, actually more than fine on my 10.5mm one ply hinoki blade. Been using it for a year plus this combination.
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    MXP for FH Donic M1 for BH I found my true love and is bonded in holy matrimony.
  11. Has anybody tried Donic's new Bluestar A1?

    Interesting deduction my friend. Can I hear more about this opinion of yours? Why do you think Donic will disappear?
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    @USDC, Lately, I get to play a lot more games with Long-Pipster. The guy whom I shared a video last time, yesterday I got a 2-3 lost against him with the final set at 11-8. Very close. My score is inching closer to a win. I just want to say that TT is a very mental game, during the final set...
  13. NBlades

    Good sir, As a user of one ply hinoki ( Taiwan origin ) myself, your blade look beautiful. Mine's 10.5mm, 107g without rubber.
  14. I tried to ask ChatGPT TT questions

    Question to AI-bot: Define throw angle in table tennis rubber Answer from AI-bot: In table tennis, the throw angle refers to the angle at which a table tennis ball leaves the rubber of the racket during a stroke. It is the angle between the tangent line of the rubber's surface at the point of...
  15. Tibhar MX-P alternative.

    MXP: Once you go there, there is no turning back.
  16. I tried to ask ChatGPT TT questions

    Question by user: Compare and contrast Donic Bluefire M1 versus Tibhar Evolution MXP Answer by AI-bot: The Donic Bluefire M1 and Tibhar Evolution MXP are both high-performance table tennis rubbers that are popular among competitive players. However, there are some key differences between the...
  17. Tibhar MX-P alternative.

    Some questions: 1. Are you using MX-P for FH or BH? 2. What rubber are you using on the other side?
  18. Enough of the spam bots!

    So many choices. Now I know that the number of choices for Higher Education is just as many as the number of blades and rubber in the TT universe. I see the correlation now...
  19. W968 envy forced me to get HL5 clone

    There are thousands Who dress like me, walk talk and act like me And just might be, the next best thing, but not quite me - lyrics from The Real Slim Shady
  20. Chuang Chih Yuan

    CCY, you are my hero.
Top