Search results

  1. Super hard H3

    Okay, let us compare apple to apple, orange to orange. Nittaku's H3 to me should be compared to National Version DHS H3. To me, Nitakku is bang for the buck coz you can buy two Nittaku for the price of one DHS Nat Ver H3. I will stick my neck out and say that Nittaku's H3 is superior quality...
  2. Super hard H3

    I know hard. I was so macho & gung-ho I bought the Nittaku H3 Pro Turbo Blue Sponge which is listed as 43 degrees on the hardness scale. It is as hard as brick. You either have to boost the H3LL out of it, or you just need a very high level of skill to wield it. Currently it sits nice and pretty...
  3. Top Spin vs Loop Kill

    That is why I F3ck1ng love TT! Two wooden paddle, two sponges, two rubber topsheets and one 2.7g of spherical plastic ball. Yet it gives rise to so diverse way of playing! Luv it! Luv it! 😍
  4. Top Spin vs Loop Kill

    Betul! betul! betul! ( Translation from Malay language to English: Correct! Correct! Correct! ) The term la qiu is very often heard in my club as well, in fact there is an oft repeated mantra amongst my mandarin speaking clubmates, la qiu bu shi da qiu! ( translation: pull the ball, not hit the...
  5. Top Spin vs Loop Kill

    tell me about it! On certain occasion when playing against newbies, I would do this pivot thingy and then hit a outright winner, I will feel like Fan Zhendong and be on cloud nine and CHO-LEH like Harimoto. On another occasion, against higher seeded player, he would just casually block to my...
  6. New Blade for player with wrist problems and physically weak

    Hell yeah! Halleluyah & praise the lord for Vicodin & Scotch!
  7. Top Spin vs Loop Kill

    To my good fortune, I have a chopper in my club and boy they are a rarity. It is not easy to find chopper around these days to practice against. I just want to say when I first start to loop against his chop, I failed massively. But now I can topspin back his ball with relatively ease...
  8. Gluing rubbers when glue is still wet?

    Have not tried gluing rubber on wet glue but based on my speculative view: When you do remove the rubber again and wishes to put on other rubber, the residue glue will be sort of this slimy-gooey thingy that is hard to remove and will prevent subsequent good regluing of other rubber.
  9. Do You Use Tacky or Non-Tacky?

    How do I play? On FH side, I attack all long balls with a slow spinny loop to open up for my second drive kill. If short, I will push back and wait for next opportunity, hopefully the ball will come back to me long, better still if it is a backspin push ( my favourite type of return ) On BH...
  10. Do You Use Tacky or Non-Tacky?

    Thank you friend for your insight. Your input is very helpful. I will put Skyline 2 on FH and Skyline 3-60 on BH on my DHS Long V. Waiting for 12.12 for those online platform ( e.g. Lazada / Shopee ) to have their sales day again to get discount / free shipping. I hope this set up works out...
  11. Top Spin vs Loop Kill

    First of you are no Ma Long and you do not practice 8 hours a day for six days in a week. That is what differentiate us amateurs versus them pro. We do it for fun / exercise / social / hobby, They do it for salary / bonus / pension fund / medical benefit.To us, TT is a weekend / after work...
  12. Begginer BH rubber suggestions

    Don't temp me 😁, I already have many blades in my inventory. However, this blade did cross my mine, but logically speaking I would presume it to have similar property to Stiga Allround.
  13. Do You Use Tacky or Non-Tacky?

    Thank you friend. Anyway I will try out. The good thing about these chinese tacky rubber is their price is so economical compared to euro tensor rubber hence I can afford to experiment. Just on a side note, my country was on lockdown from Mar to Oct this year, that is half a year of no TT...
  14. Do You Use Tacky or Non-Tacky?

    Oh no, my EJ syndrome is acting up again. This time is my DHS Long V where FH is Nittaku G1 and BH is Rakza 7. I want to peel them off and put on tacky rubber. I have in my mind black DHS Skyline 2 mid hard for FH Now for BH I am a bit in a dilemma between using Skyline 3-60 or just...
  15. Begginer BH rubber suggestions

    H3 Soft for BH = luv it! Luv it! Specifically I am using the non-neo H3 37 degree hardness. However, this rubber does not work on all blades. I have tried on my Darker Speed 90 = not so good. BTY Primorac also not so good. It works well only, as I have discovered, on the Stiga blade so far. I...
  16. How Italians got rid of the LP crooks.

    here is an idea: Whenever a cheat has been caught, the referee will remove the unapproved rubber from that cheater's blade and glue a sheet of the hardest commercially available ( i.e., 41 degree hardness ) DHS H3 straight out of the packaging non-boosted and then ask that cheater to play with...
  17. Dhs w968/ hurricane long 5 splintering issues

    I had mine lacquered as advised by my vendor. No splintering issue thus far even after numerous changes of rubber.
  18. Which glue?

    nothing but Butterfly Free Chack II for me after bad experience with other glue.
  19. Setup suggestion/Technique Problem ?

    I saw your video. Your physique makes the table look short. It is my dry humour, don't mind me. It is my way of saying, you are a tall guy. First of, your strokes are good mechanically. I meant to say the fundamentals are there. OK, here are my other comments. At some point in time, when you...
  20. Begginer BH rubber suggestions

    Xiom Vega Europe is good. Donic Barcuda is good. The standard answer is go for Tensor rubber on BH as it is perceived that due to our bio-mechanics limitation, we cannot hit as hard as FH hence we need some technological assistance in the form of Tensor tech.
Top