Search results

  1. i need explanation

    I have the same experience with 5+2 carbon blade too. My blade in question is the DHS Long V. When paired with thickest tensor rubber, the control element suffers. This is why I do not like tensor rubber. They are not linear. These rubber can be awesome at faraway table looping and counter...
  2. Better to get Butterfly?

    Rozena = Tenergy Lite
  3. What do you consider the "modern" style of table tennis?

    POWAR! MOAR POWAR! Modern TT means you have to be in BEAST MODE each and every time you hit a return. That is why you see ESN rubber hitting 55 - 57 degree hardness on ESN scale which many years ago was considered insane.
  4. How are DHS rubbers so tacky?

    They uses ancient chinese thingamagic, secret mantra chanting, dragon breathe and shang-chi's 11th ring.
  5. W968 rubber choice

    How dare you break the dogma of TT world. How dare you even think of using something else other than DHS H3 on W968, you blasphemous infidels! Burn! Burn! Burn you wretched infidel! Oh by the way, Long V is a clone of Innerforce right? I suppose Tenergy / Dignics would be the next best option. 😂
  6. Lifespan of hurricane rubbers

    H3 is meant to be boosted. Not boosting H3 is like dating Angelina Jolie strictly for a platonic relationship, forever in Friendzone.
  7. Truls silver medal is a small victory for all EJs

    Most major TT store ( retail & online e-store ) will be ordering Stiga Cyberspace 1,000 pcs each. Stocks of Stiga Pte Ltd will be increased by leaps and bounds.
  8. What blade is Hina Hayata using?

    Butterfly Liu Shiwen ZLF Reviews (revspin.net) But it is discon, not found in latest BTY official website.
  9. What blade is Hina Hayata using?

    according to the same website, this blade is discontinued.
  10. What blade is Hina Hayata using?

    Yup, from the pic video it is BTY LSW ZLC
  11. What blade is Hina Hayata using?

    Hina Hayata's Equipment | Racket & Rubbers - Tabletennis Reference (tabletennis-reference.com) Butterfly Liu Zhiwen ZLC with H3 ( FH ) & T05 ( BH ) Very typical Chinese CNT set-up.
  12. Frustration over first non pre-assembled blade

    Clues: 1. Played for 4 mths 2. Won't get pass netDiagnosis: Most likely did not topspin and rely on flat hit. It is ok, these are very very common newbies unforced error.
  13. Edge tape?

    Edge tape in my opinion is there mainly for aesthetics ( for looking good ). It does nothing to the blade at all and does not protect the blade in any sense. Logically, how could a paper thin piece of fabric protect the blade from impact / trauma? Also, if one changes rubber often, the edge...
  14. About the match between Liang Jingkun and Liam Pitchford in wttc

    I doubt LJK even understand what it means. For all you know, LJK may even think that is af form of morale support
  15. Super hard H3

    I tried this new set up today and I am surprised I am able to have good FH loop using this super hard brick like rubber ( boosted of course ). I doubt I can play with it if it is virgin unboosted rubber. My opponent commented the ball is very spinny. The sound is also very wonderful: clicky...
  16. Do You Use Tacky or Non-Tacky?

    I used to believe that to be true as well. However, I have a short stroke as well and I find I like using tacky rubber. So, the statement is perhaps best use as a general guideline and not to be taken as gospel truth.
  17. How to help the mind of my GF

    I also asked the same question to my veteran clubmate. I asked him, " How come when I stroke with you, I am able to do such a beautiful shot and we are able to hit to and fro nicely but when it comes to match play, I sucks and cannot execute beautiful shots like those when stroking? " And this...
  18. Super hard H3

    I use Falco brand. I am sure it did soften the sponge when compared to new sheet. You should try to play with a fresh sheet unboosted, you shall know what hard is. There is hard and there is Nittaku H3. However, soften sponge is not my concern because if I want soft, I would have just bought...
  19. Super hard H3

    NB: I just realised that I did not answer SFF original question regarding using 1.8mm version. I can't say for sure because my local vendor here only sell the max thickness ( 2.0mm ). Anyhow, I would still go for max thickness on FH because I am sure my FH can hit hard enough to engage the max...
Top