Search results

  1. Need help choosing a new blade.

    FH H3 & BH T05 on Viscaria is the de-facto set-up for CNT pro players. As you progress and improves, assuming you will not be changing your rubber, you will most like end up using Viscaria at a later point. They are perfect match up. How about not changing anything but slow down your game first...
  2. Rubber thickness? Modern rubbers, beginner.

    Watch this video. The answer lies therein.
  3. What is your coaches funny coaching tips expressions?

    There is nothing wrong with your strokes, they are perfect! Now just move your darn f3cking legs! Just move your legs and 99% of your problem will be solved!
  4. Welcome to TableTennisDaily 2.0 - Bug Report

    Dear Admin, It occur to me a number of newbies are posting new same post multiple times. It is a duplicate. It is a bug issue or are we facing an attack by bots?
  5. Rubber thickness? Modern rubbers, beginner.

    My experience was Mark V as BH on my Darker Speed 90 & DHS Long V. Both, arguably are considered OFF+ / OFF++ respectively. However, I found a niche for Mark V as BH rubber mainly used for control block or safe pushes. If used as a set-up rubber for FH attack, then it has a place in this...
  6. Rubber thickness? Modern rubbers, beginner.

    Incidentally I have a BTY Primorac All-wood as well and my rubbers on it are FH: Donic Bluefire M2 and BH: Donic Baracuda.I have clubmate who uses Xiom Vega but on a Yasaka Ma Lin blade. It is an alright combination, he plays all-round style. Not too aggressive, mainly devious placing pushes and...
  7. H3N 37 Degrees

    Sergey Scoobie Doo Tsos Jagaur Operator Who is this person?
  8. Blue sponge

    Blue! Coz I wanna feel like Fan Zhendong!
  9. Pros and Cons of Tacky Rubber?

    This is unexpected and strange. On paper Rakza Z Extra Hard should be faster than the older G1.
  10. Pros and Cons of Tacky Rubber?

    Betul kawan. ( Translation: You are correct my friend )
  11. Pros and Cons of Tacky Rubber?

    Remember this; topspin = drive back. Why do I say this? You don't have to belief me straightaway, ask your mates at the club to give you a topspin ball and you try to loop it with heavy topspin and see the result for yourself. My own experience is it will go out of the table. If you want to do...
  12. Pros and Cons of Tacky Rubber?

    If you drive then it is at 2 o'clock preferably. If it is a drive, then swing forward. If it is a loop against bakspin ball, then it is upwards. To make it easy for you to remember; drive is use to counter / return topspin ball, whereas loop is used for backspin or downspin ball. Moving on...
  13. Pros and Cons of Tacky Rubber?

    Another question, why do you want to switch to tacky rubber if you have played tensor all your TT life? Do you have access to a coach that is also using tacky rubber?
  14. Pros and Cons of Tacky Rubber?

    In a previous post I have explained long and hard the difference. By any chance have you read it yet? If using tensor and your ball fly out, it is most likely you flat hit without imparting any topspin or you did not carry the ball. In other words, you did not swing and guide / roll the ball...
  15. H3N 37 Degrees

    I suppose it can, I mean Ma Long uses NeoH3 37 degree for his backhand and we have seen him do BH flicks. However, BH flick is not my forte hence I cannot give you my input. I usually push or block defensively to set-up for my FH attack.
  16. H3N 37 Degrees

    I am not a literalist, therefore I use body approximation technique. If one forearm length, it is considered close to table. If two to four steps away, it is mid-table distance and anything further it is faraway distance. I never play faraway because my club do not have the privilege of such...
  17. Soft or hard rubber?

    Brokenball be like sayin', " Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too fast to catch it "
  18. H3N 37 Degrees

    Sure it can work. But with Terms &Conditions: Being soft, if you are a club level player and play close to table, it is not an issue. In fact it can be quite an enjoyable control rubber. However, at higher level where you are forced to play further away from table, by more powerful hitter...
  19. Soft or hard rubber?

    I have the exact blade and my best experience is putting two sheets of Donic Baracuda on it. Baracuda is medium hard rubber last I check.
Top