Search results

  1. At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?

    No complaints, I just need to train much more. I feel like i leave a lot of placements on the table because I usually play too safe and Zyre is for exploding the table.
  2. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Anyone else watching Dina Meshref play like Kuai Man?
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I depart from the US on Wednesday at some point to do the TTD meetup. It will be interesting for sure.
  4. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Not just old people - even younger and more naive people than myself in order to challenge and test footwork. IT is the first pattern I go to when I am down against a player who is faster than myself and unlikely to be as drilled.
  5. WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13

    Togami and Gauzy meet again as well...
  6. US Open Teams Tournament 2026 (Sep 5 - Sep 7 2026 )

    Today's stream: https://www.youtube.com/live/7yahTYCpkX8?is=aHfERCZCk6kl9mXq
  7. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    He is to me easily the best athlete in TT who is yet to make the top 10. I suspect it won't last forever but of course...no one knowa the future.
  8. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    One of many beast mode points:
  9. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    Worth noting is that this comes after a dominant TTBL and German Cup performance this year by Togami, losing only one match deuce in the 5th to Kubik and beating Fan. While he was the top seed, he beat everyone he had to comfortably. Robles was the only one who made it somewhat interesting as...
  10. At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?

    What is there not to like about the most powerful rubber in the galaxy?
  11. New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL

    Or he just changed the handle on his old blade to this one.
  12. US Open Teams Tournament 2026 (Sep 5 - Sep 7 2026 )

    Yesterday was the seeding round, today starts the league stage to feed the main championship. Will be lots of great matches on today and tomorrow as some strong pros are on the top teams in division.
  13. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    Yeah, other than Frankfurt and Star Contender London (the latter maybe is what she was trying to replace), all her ratings points are due to expire next year, so clearly there is no urgency until October.
  14. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    Hirao beat 3 lefties in a row or something like that if memory serves me right. I think it is hard to to fit every athletes temperament and approach to competition into one box. Clearly everything we know about Hayata points to her feeling comfortable only when she is playing a volume that...
  15. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    I wouldn't be surprised if Hirano is now fighting with the Zyre, the most inportant thing is to maintain this level.
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    As long as you are playing opponents whose your defense doesn't give too much time, this is not a bad idea and is how I sometimes play. The problem of course is when the opponent uses the time to pick you apart. But if your blocking can get good enough to put the opponent off balance (though I...
  17. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    A great question, it seems that IOC has provisonally lifted its supsension on July 28, 2026 so the ITTF has followed suit, though I suspect local politics and other things must be balanced with its acceptance. I suspect Kazakhstan has little problem recognizing Russia...
  18. WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6

    It's pretty common, unfortunately there is no TTR to review in this case as to my eyeball, it wasn't egregious and might have actually won a review but we will never know because TTR is only mandatory at table 1 in slams. But I have also made the case that people need to be careful about...
  19. Why I Never Became a Pro Table Tennis Player

    Even national level coaches who in many ways love the sport - they try to change their relationship with playing but they always remember a time they were better while someone like me can continue to pretend I can get better for the rest of my life lol.
  20. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So i am continuing to try out my new style. After years of playing my "get the ball on the table" style, I have decided to spend the next few months to a year trying to change to high risk style. The biggest barrier to playing this style will be getting better at recovering to play the next...
Top