Search results

  1. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    Not everyone follows the entrails of table tennis but that said, Sora was a world U15 Champion already. Unfortunately watching cadets/u15s is not for everyone.
  2. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    Everyone does what they want to do with their time. I spend a lot of time here too you know. In any case, please let us get back to the tournament.
  3. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    We know. Xue Fei and Chen Junsong (amongst many others) are purely acccidents.
  4. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    He has never beaten the guy before. Until a breakthrough of some sort occurs, losing in this fashion is pretty normal.
  5. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    I must have punched you in the face at some point but I don't remember.... oh well... Tony has better things to do than post on forums all day... good for him. I would love to see him back but if he has better things to do, he should be celebrated for it and we should just enjoy the...
  6. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    Gauzy and Sidorenko did not fully bring it today, Gauzy much worse than Sidorenko.
  7. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    Does Harimoto want to face the guy he beat 3-0 or the guy who beat him 3-0? Come on, Vladi, make this happen!
  8. Coming back after herniated/bulged disk/lower back issues

    Oh and one last thing that helps with the spine - learning how to brace your core while playing. It requires you to breath into your rib cage which makes the spine less flexible and susceptible to bending. Being able to do it and remain relaxed takes some practice but if you lift weights you...
  9. Coming back after herniated/bulged disk/lower back issues

    By the way, when I say butter, I mean with reduced carbs lol. Combining high calories of both carbs and fat is usually inflammatory for various reasons. But again, I speak for my own experience.
  10. Coming back after herniated/bulged disk/lower back issues

    Just play with something faster across the board and give yourself time to get used to it. Work with a coach to also make sure you aren't doing something that bends the spine and try to get in core exercises that protect you from motions that bend the spine left and right (they are inevitable...
  11. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    If LJH wins... LYJ: You shout too much... LJH: LYJ, who's your daddy...
  12. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    In orher words, we need to see more from Uda.
  13. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    One player is always praised for his shot quality, the other is always praised for his tactical genius. Of course real life is not always so clean to those who have not stereotyped the players already...
  14. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    Uda: @zeio anointed me! How could I lose? Shinozuka: As @NextLevel said, we need to see more...
  15. Nagasaki: "I've never liked table tennis that much to begin with..." (#1169)

    Uda: @zeio anointed me! How could I lose? Shinozuka: As @NextLevel said, we need to see more...
  16. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    Uda vs Shinozuka - battle of the @zeio favorites. The hammer vs the fox...
  17. Florida Open 2026 (Tournament in USA)

    Really liked watching the last 4 sets of this battle between Gardos and Angles. The sound effects were awesome and the styles blended together to create some amazing points.
  18. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    Actually, the information here gives the Shinozuka vs Uda match a different interpretation - it might have in fact been forced by the Japanese secretly lol: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/harimoto-its-presumptuous-to-call-it-a-rivalry-1135.35128/post-583710
  19. WTT Champions Yokohama 2026, Yokohama, 8/4-9

    Harimoto's (@zeio 's)revenge record will be on the line. Sidorenko had better not get upset in the first round. Make this happen Hari-bauer and Vlad!
Top