Search results

  1. Rate me in USATT/Chinese rating. I want to know the numbers :)

    Many people say this, but as someone who traveled around to play TT for a while, this was not my experience, and I have seen at least one loud mouth get a reality check when he thoughthe could just leave Cali, beat up on playera and break a new rating high. The reality I saw was that other than...
  2. France (French) National TT Championships 2026 June 12 - June 14...

    One of my favorite events every year and I don't speak French lol...
  3. Deutsche Tischtennis-Meisterschaft 2026 (4–7 June 2026, German National Table Tennis Championships)

    https://www.ettu.org/kaufmann-and-qiu-crowned-german-champions-as-erfurt-celebrates-another-record-breaking-finals/ Kauffman and Dang...
  4. Rate me in USATT/Chinese rating. I want to know the numbers :)

    You're welcome. You are clearly a strong player. Just pointing out how hard it is to tell exactly how strong you are. We could all be way too low because we aren't seeing you against the right level of opposition or vice versa.
  5. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    Ankur is a really strong player, Fang Bo should have won, but Ankur is by far the best prospect on the Indian national team and is not averse to taking risks on both forehand and backhand. Of course, at that level, struggling with a hidden serve usually means that the serve is of high quality...
  6. Rate me in USATT/Chinese rating. I want to know the numbers :)

    He is showing highlights: that said, the middle of my range shows my estimate would be the same as yours if forced to be precise. However, everyone can hit amazing shots in highlights even me on my good days and if he played a spinny 2100 from Atlanta and lost 0-3, that would change everything...
  7. Form Check

    Thanks for the kind praise.
  8. Form Check

    There usually isn't much benefit in posting videos like this to improve form once you already have gotten or are in an environment where you get coaching. The truth is that there is no single correct way to do any of these strokes, and that even when something is "wrong". the implications for...
  9. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    When you play against Gionis often vs when you don't lol... Huang should try the Polish league lol... BTW isn't it funny how Poland and Singapore have similar looking flags...
  10. WTT Contender Zagreb 2026 June 9-14

    He is playing well. Ankur is a rising junior with a tremendous backhand - it isn't always about the ranking. That said, Fang Bo should win...
  11. Rate me in USATT/Chinese rating. I want to know the numbers :)

    Usually, you need a full video or full highlights of a competitive match to get started asking this question. Then moat of us get a better feel when we see you play a player whose level we know. While different countries have different systems, many players have played in otber countries so if...
  12. Andro Legacy Wosik - Initial Thoughts

    Part of it is that I used a heavy rubber (for Butterfly at least). But it also feeds the speed.
  13. Andro Legacy Wosik - Initial Thoughts

    Never used the Falcima. Ayous I believe is heavier than Kiri so this might be more head heavy.
  14. Andro Legacy Wosik - Initial Thoughts

    Very different.
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Did some practicing and testing, while I probably should practice and test some more, I have closed things out and settled on using the Hadraw VK and the custom blade Nexy made for me (they never built the follow up, but that is another story, it was a prototype anyways and relatively cheap as...
  16. Andro Legacy Wosik - Initial Thoughts

    This is legitimately all wood offensive blade, and it was surprisingly too fast compared to my Hadraw VK for me to use both together with Zyre 03. Handle was a bit fat and with Zyre 03 it was definitely head heavy, but those things I can all adjust to. I would say that if you want a Viscaria...
  17. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    Tough match, those two close games ultimately did it.
  18. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    How did Kanak win that 2-2, 7-6 point? Jorgic repays the favor on the 2-2, 8-7 point!
  19. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    Got it - was too unlucky those last two games.
  20. WTT Contendor Skopje 2026 (1 - 7 June 2026)

    Kanak needs game 4.
Top