Search results

  1. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Honoka's first two games called into question my powers of prognostication... now Lim is the last starfighter... but wait, Bernie is impersonating the Lazarus girl... EDIT: PHEW! That was close...
  2. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Sorry when I said till LA 2028, I meant the first ranking list after. Though of course, it is more likely I would have given up and paid you before then.
  3. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Odo beats Diaz T-League is useless! Coton beats ZQH Pro A is the bomb!
  4. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Hashimoto looks lost... Bernie came for business....
  5. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Only Tuesday for now: Lim over Gauzy, Coton over ZQH, Odo over Diaz (tear in my eye), the rest I match you for today.
  6. Cleanest serves in Table Tennis - Benedikt Duda

    High loss isn't automatically clean, check Hugo if you doubt this. Kanak may be clean but the case stiok has ro be made. Some of his lower toss serves can be dubious.
  7. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Most spin I have ever seen Lily play with. Must havw helped as well to have Gao Jun as her coach
  8. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Rosskopf/Boros: Winter might have a chance at the Olympics after all, we need to give this new team some run...
  9. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Is 10 the unlucky number? Can Bruna eliminate the 10th seed on the women's side of the draw?
  10. Sanwei or Yinhe: Which one is the better budget brand?

    Please post in English. Your post translates to: I've purchased several woods on Loki: I'm currently playing with ADC Special, which is excellent but not cheap. However, there are excellent quality entry-level models with higher-quality finishes than other brands.
  11. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Wow... he survived... Hari-boy!
  12. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Looks like Harimoto is done - though when I Say this, he usually ends up losing 2-3 instead of 0-3....
  13. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Sally has levelled up, it shows throughout her play in this event. She is aspiring to that solid top 50 bracket now.
  14. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Well, it's a matter of perspective. One could just as well argue that Diaz has done better with what she has gotten than either of them. After all, Diaz is a bit of a unicorn, they are not even the best in their country or continent. The 500 points is available to them as well, it's not like...
  15. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Looks like Chan Baldwin needs to find a league...
  16. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Wang Yidi has changed her hairstyle...
  17. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Yeah, I know. Everyone has opinions. People aren't allowed to grow up anymore, a 17 year old being inconsistent and losing leads is a sign of choking... a 31 year old failing to complete the comeback, ah, no comment, he is in the same tier of players as Alexis Lebrun...
  18. Cleanest serves in Table Tennis - Benedikt Duda

    Very much so, he has a high toss reverse pendulum serve, that is like a penguin at the heart of the equator I tell you!
  19. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    BTW it seems the victory of Kanak over Pucar largely passed without comment - I didn't watch the match but was surprised by how straightforward the result was - seems like some insider knowledge was in use lol...
Top